Returning member

Maybe is that wino sophie again! The one who always goes to postponed moz gigs. She doesn’t have any luck unless she puts her handsome some shots!

vera5d.jpg

tenor.gif

Hey, I used to be a regular member here back in '07-'09. I'm sort of back, at least temporarily for now, anyone still around from back in those days?????????
Where the hell do you think we would go?

Not like we have a life or anything, welcome back to the asylum. Straight jackets are handed out for free so we type with a pen between our teeth.

Where the hell do you think we would go?

Not like we have a life or anything, welcome back to the asylum. Straight jackets are handed out for free so we type with a pen between our teeth.

You have to meet Charlotte! A new one here! She's so mad!

welcome back, what was your username? also, nice prof pic, Tulsi, right? she's gr8, ergo, has no chance :cool:

Hi Robby! Tulsi is too honest/fierce/principled for the "vote blue no matter who" crowd in the #Russiagate party... too common sense for the mainstream media that loves endless interventionist wars, that's why they go out of their way to attack/bully/smear her :tears:

Hey hey! I'm (sort of) back! :innocent:

Stay safe & don't forget to take your vitamin D supplements if you aren't getting enough sunlight these days. Not sure what's worse between the SARS-CoV-2 virus & these hysterical authoritarian lockdowns based on fear. :mask:

I can forgive Lady Gaga for working with R Kelly but not for her new one with Arianna Grande. It's as bad as when Madonna worked with Justin Timberlake.
It was her video collaboration with Creepy Joe Biden in a PSA that did for me.

Back
Top Bottom