Ricky Gervais on those who don't play The Smiths for political reasons

The views Morrissey overtly expresses on subjects like the EU, immigration, and even race are mainstream in England, as much as I wish they weren't. I wasn't referring to For Britain's official views. But people in this country have a tendency to vote for political parties with views that are further to the right of their own...
I can't find anything in their manifesto which indicates they are 'black-hating'. Show me.

Ricky can be pretty funny. He did good at whatever shitty award show that I didn't watch except for his opening dress down of Hollywood. He seems to hate religion though and maybe sees where Morrissey is coming from in regards to mass immigration in England but who knows. Good taste in music at least

I can't find anything in their manifesto which indicates they are 'black-hating'. Show me.
I never said they have anything like that in their manifesto. I've never read it, but I'd be surprised if they were that overt. Were you asking Uncleskinny?

I never said they have anything like that in their manifesto. I've never read it, but I'd be surprised if they were that overt. Were you asking Uncleskinny?
Yes, apologies the_kaz...I was asking that arse-wipe to show me.

The views Morrissey overtly expresses on subjects like the EU, immigration, and even race are mainstream in England, as much as I wish they weren't. I wasn't referring to For Britain's official views. But people in this country have a tendency to vote for political parties with views that are further to the right of their own...
I didn't say that, did I? Maybe you missed what For Britain spokesman David Vance was saying just the other day?

They most certainly are - look at my post just the other day in which party spokesman Vance painted blacks as war-mongering savages. And that's just the beginning. He does it all the time.

I didn't say that, did I? Maybe you missed what For Britain spokesman David Vance was saying just the other day?
I'm not sure what you mean? I'm not disputing with you that For Britain a far-right political party with nasty views that are further to the right of most people in the country, if that's what you mean.

They most certainly are - look at my post just the other day in which party spokesman Vance painted blacks as war-mongering savages. And that's just the beginning. He does it all the time.
That's interesting. I'll have to look into it. Based on what I've seen, I thought For Britain were more of a "friendly face of fascism" type of far-right party, with their lesbian party leader and pseudo-animal-rights championing that seems to have so successfully won over Morrissey. Most far-right parties in Western Europe seemed to have cottoned on a while back that overt racism isn't gonna cut it anymore.

I'm not sure what you mean? I'm not disputing with you that For Britain a far-right political party with nasty views that are further to the right of most people in the country, if that's what you mean.

That's interesting. I'll have to look into it. Based on what I've seen, I thought For Britain were more of a "friendly face of fascism" type of far-right party, with their lesbian party leader and pseudo-animal-rights championing that seems to have so successfully won over Morrissey. Most far-right parties in Western Europe seemed to have cottoned on a while back that overt racism isn't gonna cut it anymore.

Good for you. I'm not sure you'll like what you find - this is the post I was referring to, but one look at his Twitter feed and you'll see loads more. He is a party spokesman, and has spoken at their 'conferences'.

AaRadU9.jpg

The line about joining them for their animal rights stance - I've heard it before and it's completely specious. Why not join the Greens? No, he had to join the ones who hate anyone non-white.

Lol says the biggest racist here
Too true. Wish he would go to Lagos and see how loving they would be to him lol. He's a groupthinktanktwat. Those Yorkshire Council Estates have a lot to answer for. As Skinny said himself. WE HAD to accept them. I rest my case.

love seeing that dimwit Finan falling off his moral high ground
his twitter post to haslam last week was a classic "look at me"
his posts about these vance tweets , trying to drag Moz into them also fell flat on their arse
resorted last week to the steptoe photo
in some ways i feel sorry for him as he's clinically obsessed
ricky gervais has summed the situation up perfectly and skinny is having a repeated cry wank over it -

he does crosswords you know

He wasn't referring to FB's official views either, he was referring to David Vance, a right-wing tweeter who uses crime stat breakdowns on gang violence to make a case against liberal multiculturalism.

Anne Marie's orbiting that circuit because she became overly concerned about Sharia Law... a lot of other feminist left-wingers can be linked to him too because they were chucked out of their Twitter tribe because of the gender issue.

A lot of wedge issues are pushing people to the right because the left casts them out & the right scoops them up. Even if they stay on the left they'll probably be labelled right-wing or far right anyway.

David Vance is a failed Ulster Unionist who earns a living putting crap on the internet for whoever bungs him some cash, which is why you end with weird things like a racist Islamophobe defending Syria.
20200521_181723.jpg

Or Anne Marie hanging about with someone enjoying clashes between LGBT & Islam (which got a further plot twist when Tommy Robinson took the side of the Muslim parents against the No Outsiders programme in the Birmingham schools row)
20200521_181745.jpg

It's not the 1980s anymore. It's like this ? but more pathetic.
20200512_172746.jpg

I got blocked by David Vance on Twitter because I called him a cueball. Such a soft-arse.

Anyway, if I stopped listening to Morrissey because of his away from music activities, I'd have barely started listening to him

Imagine hero worshipping someone who wishes journalists dead, wishes disc jockeys dead, refuses to pay his debts (to several people), sacks people by post it notes and makes snarky comments about reggae. And THEN being surprised that he became an even bigger arse.

There's no wonder Skinny's so angry.

Short version: I enjoy Morrissey as a lyricist and singer, I've never particularly admired him as a human being.

Incidentally, my favourite typeface is Gill Sans. Have a Google of what THAT werido got up to.

I got blocked by David Vance on Twitter because I called him a cueball. Such a soft-arse.

Anyway, if I stopped listening to Morrissey because of his away from music activities, I'd have barely started listening to him

Imagine hero worshipping someone who wishes journalists dead, wishes disc jockeys dead, refuses to pay his debts (to several people), sacks people by post it notes and makes snarky comments about reggae. And THEN being surprised that he became an even bigger arse.

I love him despite his flaws. Also I find a lot of his flaws quite funny. I put him in the outrageous diva category.**

**That's Moz, not Eric Gill, who is very talented, but too awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
love seeing that dimwit Finan falling off his moral high ground
his twitter post to haslam last week was a classic "look at me"
his posts about these vance tweets , trying to drag Moz into them also fell flat on their arse
resorted last week to the steptoe photo
in some ways i feel sorry for him as he's clinically obsessed
ricky gervais has summed the situation up perfectly and skinny is having a repeated cry wank over it -

he does crosswords you know
Hilarious!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom