Poll Riot Fest Setlist Predictions?

What's your prediction for Morrissey's Riot Fest setlist?

• Very similar to Vegas - No unreleased songs

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • A Setlist featuring more 'hits'

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Very similar to Vegas but with an unreleased song or two

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Don't know... Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SuedeMoz

I think it would be a good opportunity for Morrissey to play more hits... but I'm guessing it won't vary much from the Vegas shows. What do you think?

I think it would be a good opportunity for Morrissey to play more hits... but I'm guessing it won't vary much from the Vegas shows. What do you think?

I agree with both your points.

I wish he would go on a charm offensive but he's probably not in the frame of mind.

With the lack of variety at the residency I don’t see it changing for Riot Fest. A Fest is when you’re supposed to get all the hits and boring shit, a residency the opposite.

(y)

the whole town is abuzz with excitement :rock:
incredible atmosphere around Moz Riot Fest:rock:
all top/highest degree fans expected to attend:rock:
much collectible swag rumored:rock:

:hammer:

(y)

the whole town is abuzz with excitement :rock:
incredible atmosphere around Moz Riot Fest:rock:
all top/highest degree fans expected to attend:rock:
much collectible swag rumored:rock:

Shall I send you some of my soup so you can grease the wheels that your oxen will have to tow when you rock up at this riot fest ?

Looking at the set times he's only playing for 75 mins, so a short version of the Vegas set I reckon.

Much the same as Vegas.

He plays what he wants to play, and that's it. If the crowd like it, great. If they don't, too bad.

And I can't see him having much of a change of heart in the last couple of weeks when it comes to the setlist. The songs that meant the most to him two weeks ago are likely to be the same as now.

Would be nice of him to prove me wrong though.

Give us something from Kill Uncle!

:straightface:

all 'real troll Moz fans' :lbf:
can pretend to be there sitting in the :banned:list section:lbf:

"I am Veronica" as the opener, to convince us all , it's his best and catchiest "single " since "First of the gang...". Who dares wins! Go on!

Maybe Never Gonna Give You Up?

He's sometimes started the show by singing a few lines of a song acapella... would be great if he did that with Never Gonna Give You Up.... then the audience would think they were just "Rickrolled."

Last edited:
"I am Veronica" as the opener, to convince us all , it's his best and catchiest "single " since "First of the gang...". Who dares wins! Go on!
I am Veronica ???
Do you think it’s about bull fighting?

Bring on "Kill Uncle" in it's entire length to get the party started. Right. Maybe some extra STAW beats to take them by storm.

Festivals tend to be shorter, under-reported and less daring re: setlists.
But who knows?
The rehearsal time appeared limited, so I'd guess songs already known/played.
FWD.

With the lack of variety at the residency I don’t see it changing for Riot Fest. A Fest is when you’re supposed to get all the hits and boring shit, a residency the opposite.

I mainly say this in the hope that Moz reads this comment and chooses to prove me/us wrong just out of spite because of our lack of faith. And even not play Arms Around Paris! It’s become the new Meat Is Murder.

Tags
morrissey riot fest setlist tour 2021
Back
Top Bottom