Robbie Williams doing his most horrific Morrissey impression

Robbie Williams singing the most cringe song since Rude Box while trying his best to sound like Morrissey.

But fails.

Robbie Williams seems like he is being himself here. His singing is a bit different to Morrissey. I wonder if he is trying to look a bit like Morrissey though? His hairstyle and stuff. He is wearing interesting shoes.

I like this Christmas song probably a lot of people can relate to it. I didn't like "Rudebox" when it came out. I liked this Christmas song as soon as I heard it. I saw a Robbie Williams Christmas special recently on TV which was called "Not" a Christmas special. Robbie sang a song "Happy Birthday Jesus". I don't think he is religious though.

Robbie Williams had a song "Millennium". I don't know if he writes his own songs? Morrissey is a serious artist singer and lyric writer. Robbie Williams seems more like an entertainer but he is starting to get into the 'truther' movement a bit and he claims to of seen a UFO years ago. I wonder what he did to become successful. I find Robbie's relationship with his American wife interesting she seems very in control and strong it is an interesting dynamic. They have children together. He lives in LA now doesn't he? Robbie Williams likes Frank Sinatra and some jazz music as well.

Robbie Williams seems like he is being himself here. His singing is a bit different to Morrissey. I wonder if he is trying to look a bit like Morrissey though? His hairstyle and stuff. He is wearing interesting shoes.

I like this Christmas song probably a lot of people can relate to it. I didn't like "Rudebox" when it came out. I liked this Christmas song as soon as I heard it. I saw a Robbie Williams Christmas special recently on TV which was called "Not" a Christmas special. Robbie sang a song "Happy Birthday Jesus". I don't think he is religious though.

Robbie Williams had a song "Millennium". I don't know if he writes his own songs? Morrissey is a serious artist singer and lyric writer. Robbie Williams seems more like an entertainer but he is starting to get into the 'truther' movement a bit and he claims to of seen a UFO years ago. I wonder what he did to become successful. I find Robbie's relationship with his American wife interesting she seems very in control and strong it is an interesting dynamic. They have children together. He lives in LA now doesn't he? Robbie Williams likes Frank Sinatra and some jazz music as well.
Robbie is a big Moz fan and has commented a few times in the past I believe that he is going for a bit of 'The Moz' with his quiff.

Robbie is a big Moz fan and has commented a few times in the past I believe that he is going for a bit of 'The Moz' with his quiff.
Yes, you could be right Robbie Willia has a quiff hairstyle similar to Morrissey. Robbie Williams has that pompadour/quiff hairdo with the shaved bits at the sides giving it a slight punk look and a more contemporary look. Robbie Williams might be trying to look like Morrissey. I don't think his vocals are that much like Morrissey though.

I noticed that Robbie Williams has quite a lot of tattoos. I don't think Morrissey has any tattoos. I personally don't like tattoos. I think Robbie Williams does the Frank Sinatra Big Band/Swing Band jazz thing well. He is a good entertainer. Robbie takes elements from a lot of big singing stars, but he doesn't have the debth that Morrissey has. Morrissey is a serious artist a singer and a great lyric writer.

This is not music related but I find the dynamic with Robbie Williams and his American wife fascinating.

...Well I wouldn't say "Bells to that!"
And you know it can only mean ... 🎄 I likes it.🎄

Yes, you could be right Robbie Willia has a quiff hairstyle similar to Morrissey. Robbie Williams has that pompadour/quiff hairdo with the shaved bits at the sides giving it a slight punk look and a more contemporary look. Robbie Williams might be trying to look like Morrissey. I don't think his vocals are that much like Morrissey though.

I noticed that Robbie Williams has quite a lot of tattoos. I don't think Morrissey has any tattoos. I personally don't like tattoos. I think Robbie Williams does the Frank Sinatra Big Band/Swing Band jazz thing well. He is a good entertainer. Robbie takes elements from a lot of big singing stars, but he doesn't have the debth that Morrissey has. Morrissey is a serious artist a singer and a great lyric writer.

This is not music related but I find the dynamic with Robbie Williams and his American wife fascinating.
I meant Robbie *Williams* not Robbie Willia it was a typo.

He looks damn handsome. Isn't it possible to like a song by him? Good hook and good classic pop ingredients as well. Some like WPINOYB and Morrissey's latter-day mullet, so what?!

He looks damn handsome. Isn't it possible to like a song by him? Good hook and good classic pop ingredients as well. Some like WPINOYB and Morrissey's latter-day mullet, so what?!
Who? Val Doonican?
I knew you'd like him ;)

'Come Undone' is actually pretty fantastic, other than that Rob is a bit of a lightweight cheeky chappy entertainer, but to his credit admits as much.

LOL. Robbie has had soooooo much much . Hes a dead ringer for Freddie Star . He is a moz fan but he seems like he is in the most shallow of ways .

Who? Val Doonican?
I knew you'd like him ;)
I like the old school singers like Val Doonican, Jim Reeves and Bing Crosby.

Robbie Williams is good as well and he is an interesting character. I don't think he is a Christian but he has a song called "Happy Birthday Jesus Christ". What I like about Robbie is he doesn't take himself too seriously. He seems down to earth, he has working-class roots and he is not arrogant. I don't like performers who are full of themselves. Robbie Williams is different because he didn't go to university and music school and stuff and he isn't classically trained. Morrissey didn't go to university either. I think people can relate to Robbie. There are some things about Robbie that I don't approve of like the tattoos. I hope that his wife doesn't control him too much. Some think she might be his handler. Robbie has 4 children two of the children were born to a surrogate. He now lives in LA in Hollywood. Years ago Robbie claimed to of seen a UFO and he has started to get interested in the 'truther' movement.

1. The song and his singing style is horrible.
2. I don't think he is trying to sound like Morrissey... I don't know if he does such thing in other songs, but I doubt he is even trying to give the song some sort of Morrissey vibe... The idea makes less sense to me than stating that the Backstreet Boys were trying to sound like The Smiths.

I don't agree with the previous speaker. Rob had some real stinkers as singles but this one has wonderful anachronistic elements and comes along real tuneful. Rob looks really handsome, lost some weight and has a nice quiff. I've seen things much worse on national TV.

I like the old school singers like Val Doonican, Jim Reeves and Bing Crosby.

Robbie Williams is good as well and he is an interesting character. I don't think he is a Christian but he has a song called "Happy Birthday Jesus Christ". What I like about Robbie is he doesn't take himself too seriously. He seems down to earth, he has working-class roots and he is not arrogant. I don't like performers who are full of themselves. Robbie Williams is different because he didn't go to university and music school and stuff and he isn't classically trained. Morrissey didn't go to university either. I think people can relate to Robbie. There are some things about Robbie that I don't approve of like the tattoos. I hope that his wife doesn't control him too much. Some think she might be his handler. Robbie has 4 children two of the children were born to a surrogate. He now lives in LA in Hollywood. Years ago Robbie claimed to of seen a UFO and he has started to get interested in the 'truther' movement.
He knows so much about these things.

I don't agree with the previous speaker. Rob had some real stinkers as singles but this one has wonderful anachronistic elements and comes along real tuneful. Rob looks really handsome, lost some weight and has a nice quiff. I've seen things much worse on national TV.

I am looking forward to reading your reviews of videos of Justin Timberlake or One Direction... Yeah, that's REAL music! :crazy:

@Oh my You don't get it. The artists you mention are something completely else. Why can't you accept another opinion without being insulting? I just disliked you post and said I didn't agree with you. I didn't doubt your whole musical taste. I know a good Rob single, when I hear it and there haven't been many in recent years, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom