Rockonteurs Podcast: Johnny Marr (Morrissey mentions - January 24, 2021)

Short excerpt from an upcoming podcast with Johnny Marr. Guy Pratt was briefly set to replace Andy on the 1986 US tour. He and Morrissey didn't get on though and Andy eventually got his visa.

"It's a romance when guys meet like that and fall in love with each other [...] and the love making is the music."

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

I dont see any of 👉💂‍♂️👈 podcast romanceers going up to his tiny self and pulling off his wig FFS😑.
all the Skinny bots are 100 percent Le:frogface: 'yes' knobheads🤒
Er...right...ok...thank you for throwing a collection of words and emojis together in response. What do they mean? (Nobody knows) Vegan. Cro. Spirit 888 please amigo didn’t get so upset, beauty and love still exist in this troubled world. So chill dude! It’s only a silly old site for a silly old singer...🙄

Er...right...ok...thank you for throwing a collection of words and emojis together in response. What do they mean? (Nobody knows) Vegan. Cro. Spirit 888 please amigo didn’t get so upset, beauty and love still exist in this troubled world. So chill dude! It’s only a silly old site for a silly old singer...🙄

🤒
JR, another day, and no "new Le:frogface: album". doh:
when will it be coming out, next Haleys Comet cycle??🤒

If he could concentrate for more than a second , he would have realised that during the Boss interview they said, thanks for taking time to talk to us on your first day of recording your new album.

Vegan's getting more popular though 300 posts made and 2 responses that's 2 more than the previous week :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OY as soon as you call out the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: nonsense the :frogface: Troll army come out in full force with their own nonsense. One day he has a "NEW ALBUM" then when you call the twat out for making stuff up, it suddenly becomes "well mate, today is the first day of the new album" WTF??
today is the first day of a new album!!!!!???? then the stupid thing never did exist in the first place, how can you have a new album if you havent even made a song🤐

what a KATASTROFA this non existing NEW ALBUM. a new album that has not been made:mad:

notice the difference between Le:frogface: incoherent BS and Moz succing statements. where Moz new albums always exist but Le :frogface: donto_O

I wish the video of the whole thing was published instead of just the trailers!

I wish the video of the whole thing was published instead of just the trailers!
The full hour video is shared in post #3 on page 1.
FWD.

Always thought that when Johnny went over
to Moz's house that he went alone.
Never knew he brought a friend with'em.
They portrayed that section incorrectly in
the young Steven picture.
It's been known for quite a while, but is frequently left out of conversations and biographies because it doesn't quite fit the myth. I like to think that whilst Johnny and Moz were having a magical moment in his room, bonding over 60's girl group B-sides, there was some guy in the corner totally ruining the moment, going: "Ey oop - what's all this shite, Moz, yer big girl's blouse?!? Got any Status Quo?"

It's been known for quite a while, but is frequently left out of conversations and biographies because it doesn't quite fit the myth. I like to think that whilst Johnny and Moz were having a magical moment in his room, bonding over 60's girl group B-sides, there was some guy in the corner totally ruining the moment, going: "Ey oop - what's all this shite, Moz, yer big girl's blouse?!? Got any Status Quo?"
I always liked this retelling from a piece called "The Smiths Are Dead" (based on a quip by Morrissey). Not sure who wrote it, but for me it's up there with Goddard's fanfiction...

Screenshot_20210202-154922_WordPress.jpg

Screenshot_20210202-154951_WordPress.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Johnny has some guest musicians appearing on his new album.

God hope he gets some real singers on his new one, heavy weights like Nick Cave or Robert Smith, maybe
with that Boss award he’ll have some pull and can rope someone in.

:pray:

God hope he gets some real singers on his new one, heavy weights like Nick Cave or Robert Smith, maybe

Don't think he will bother with guest singers, he may not have a great voice but at the end of the day it's Johnny Marr and his career is going really well compared to other ex members of the Smiths nowadays.

o_O

No new album:mad:
no :mask:
no distancing :mad:

and now guest singing 🐸s as if one wasnt enough.(n)
another Le🐸 katastrofa in the making.(n)

I love Johnny’s voice - it’s so sexy!

Don't think he will bother with guest singers, he may not have a great voice but at the end of the day it's Johnny Marr and his career is going really well compared to other ex members of the Smiths nowadays.

It’s good that Morrissey never considered what he does a ‘career’.

But for Johnny and the others it definitely applies.

:tiphat:

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom