Royal Albert Hall gig is on!!

depends on what was wrong with him.
if it was food poisoning (for example) and he's clearly got over it, fair enough.
if it was something more serious then it does seem like a bad idea to continue with the tour. I can't decide whether to go...

Why not? :confused:

For those who may wish to know the Albert Hall box office have told me the running order tomorrow is as follows:

Doors open 6.45 pm
Doll and The Kicks 7.30 pm
Moz 9pm :thumb:

Yikes, it seems pretty quick to be getting up on stage again :straightface: Anyway, all the best Moz and look forward to the reviews here :)

3rd bit of confirmation that RAH is on! This is from NPR music site. Are we allowed to believe it now ?

Morrissey Resumes Tour After On-Stage Collapse
by Meg Ruddick

Former Smiths singer Morrissey is back on his feet again after being released from the hospital yesterday, The Associated Press reports. The 50-year-old singer collapsed on-stage on Saturday the 24th after performing the opening song, "This Charming Man," at the Oasis Leisure Centre in the UK. The singer slumped to the ground at the end of the song and was carried off stage by two of his band mates. No word yet on what caused the collapse, but the singer was in stable condition and was reportedly "much improved" before his discharge. Morrissey postponed his gig tonight in Bournemouth, but confirmed that he will play tomorrow night at London's Royal Albert Hall. His Swords tour is scheduled to continue throughout the UK and Ireland until the end of November.

Yipee so excited, managed to buy my two tickets just now off ebay to collect tomorrow, only £50 for two :O
Crossing all crossable parts of me for its happening :)

depends on what was wrong with him.
if it was food poisoning (for example) and he's clearly got over it, fair enough.
if it was something more serious then it does seem like a bad idea to continue with the tour. I can't decide whether to go...

what thing like food poisoning gives you breathing difficulties though?
I think it's very bad news. I bet he just feels obliged because of the cancellations. I'd rather he waited.

Oh good. I'll look forward to hearing two songs before he staggers offstage again. (I could be wrong, of course - and let's hope I am - but it seems like a terrible idea to be getting back onstage three days after collapsing).

Oh good. I'll look forward to hearing two songs before he staggers offstage again. (I could be wrong, of course - and let's hope I am - but it seems like a terrible idea to be getting back onstage three days after collapsing).

Those word sound like my own...sadly I think the likelihood of him croaking a few notes and disappearing are pretty high.Hope not though.

# FYI Latest re Morrissey is he WILL be on-stage at Albert Hall tonight.20 minutes ago from TweetDeck

from wossy on twitter

Those word sound like my own...sadly I think the likelihood of him croaking a few notes and disappearing are pretty high.Hope not though.

Well I'm going to be positive and say its all going to be fine, if he didn't think he could get through it then surely he would've cancelled the rest of the tour. Maybe his fainting wasn't as serious as we all thought at the time, it could've been something as simple as not having eaten enough that day or jet lag or anything. The fact is nobody really knows so why not assume the best instead of the worst.:thumb:

Well I'm going to be positive and say its all going to be fine, if he didn't think he could get through it then surely he would've cancelled the rest of the tour. Maybe his fainting wasn't as serious as we all thought at the time, it could've been something as simple as not having eaten enough that day or jet lag or anything. The fact is nobody really knows so why not assume the best instead of the worst.:thumb:

hi orm, are you going tonight?

Tags
hope he's ok moistissey no good dead
Back
Top Bottom