Royal Albert Hall gig is on!!

fantastic,
a quote from Bette Davies in All about Eve, it was on the telly on Monday.
I bet he watched it:love:
In Chicago in '06 he introduced himself as Ricky Ricardo. There had been an I Love Lucy marathon on all day and it was the only remotely interesting thing to watch on TV. Heehee. I'd been watching it too.

Or was it Pasadena in '07? Hrm.

This all sounds quite encouraging, fingers crossed for Leeds and Sheffield!

Twitter:

MatthewLumby Morrissey after How Soon is Now: "Thank you Swindon" - he lay on stage for a minute beforehand.

Morrissey after How Soon is Now: "Thank you Swindon" - he lay on stage for a minute beforehand. @matthewlumby

XD Oh, I'm eating all this up with a spoon. A SPOON, I tell you.

Ta very much, Jose, for your well wishes and the text reports!!! :guitar: My gut doesn't feel so queasy. :)

fantastic,
a quote from Bette Davies in All about Eve, it was on the telly on Monday.
I bet he watched it:love:

Possibly. Also, you must be aware of his Bette Davis fixation. Well, at least I am! ;)

Anyroad, hearing that quote made me grin maniacally! Sounds like it's off to a brilliant start!

In Chicago in '06 he introduced himself as Ricky Ricardo. There had been an I Love Lucy marathon on all day and it was the only remotely interesting thing to watch on TV. Heehee. I'd been watching it too.

Or was it Pasadena in '07? Hrm.

I was at those shows too.
I remember him saying it, but I can't remember where it was.

http://img252.yfrog.com/i/a2k.jpg/

a2k.jpg

Sorry if I am mad out of the loop but who's on the backdrop? A young Robert De Niro?

Close, but you know...he's Italian. From the 2009 tour faq sticky at the top of the tour forum index:

Italian actor Walter Chiari (1924 - 1991) since 17th June Copenhagen

Tags
hope he's ok moistissey no good dead
Back
Top Bottom