Royal Albert Hall gig is on!!

That's likely how I look at a concert. I stand there transfixed and let it all wash over me. I'm not one to make a scene, but I'm swooning deep inside.

Where are all the Tweeters now?

JO PARRY ART: So far so good at Moz, he's a bit sweaty but on good form!! Phew!!

From Twitter.

_________

Sweaty Moz is cute.

That's likely how I look at a concert. I stand there transfixed and let it all wash over me. I'm not one to make a scene, but I'm swooning deep inside.

Where are all the Tweeters now?

They're standing transfixed and letting the experience wash over them! ;)

Or at least that's what they should be doing. Nonetheless, grateful for the twitterers. At least they aren't waving their goddamn mobile phones around blocking a good view whilst taking crap quality photos : /

here your pic, at least it's filled up:thumb:

RAhall.jpg

At least they aren't waving their goddamn mobile phones around blocking a good view whilst taking crap mobile phone photos : /

*nods* Time was, if you couldn't (or didn't want to ) get right to the front, you could still get a half-decent view between other folks' heads. I was at a Bowling for Soup :)D) gig on Sunday and the inter-head spaces were invariably blocked by camera phones; the only view I could get was via some twat's viewfinder! :mad:

*nods* Time was, if you couldn't (or didn't want to ) get right to the front, you could still get a half-decent view between other folks' heads. I was at a Bowling for Soup :)D) gig on Sunday and the inter-head spaces were invariably blocked by camera phones; the only view I could get was via some twat's viewfinder! :mad:

I take photos at shows, but I try to keep my camera close to my body so as not to invade any view space. I'm sure I have transgressed, but I do try. Also, using a camera phone is pointless. I don't understand why anyone would do that since better photos of the show will be posted online later anyway.

I take photos at shows, but I try to keep my camera close to my body so as not to invade any view space. I'm sure I have transgressed, but I do try. Also, using a camera phone is pointless. I don't understand why anyone would do that since better photos of the show will be posted online later anyway.

Taking a few pics is one thing; it's filming video clips that keep the camera phones up there long enough to cause the problem.

It was still a fun gig, though. BfS are delightfully silly. :)

And more: "With the preponderance of celebrity chefs on television I have noticed that none of them are vegetarians"

Continued: "Which just goes to show the world is full of crushing bores"

Twitter: MatthewLumby

From MatthewLumby on Twitter...

And more: "With the preponderance of celebrity chefs on television I have noticed that none of them are vegetarians"

YES!! Moz is going to do a cooking show. WOOHOOO!!! It'll be just like "Paul McCartney makes mashed potato"!!

Macca makes mashed potato

Twitter mikebm: Morrissey keeps collapsing, gets back up then collapses again. Who said he aint got a sense of humor!

mikebm Morrissey keeps collapsing, gets back up then collapses again. Who said he aint got a sense of humor!

Yay! Go Moz! So relieved, he's sounding very chatty.

Scarlet - sorry about before - FB not working for me :(
No problem, dearie. We'll just hang in here instead.

Continued: "Which just goes to show the world is full of crushing bores"

Twitter: MatthewLumby

:love::love::love: he's got my heart now

Tags
hope he's ok moistissey no good dead
Back
Top Bottom