Russell Brand to host MTV VMA's

Re: Russell Brand to host the VMAs

This will be a disaster. You've been warned.

Coiff.

did you watch the video i posted? Is he on Ativan constantly or something?

I have a bad feeling most people (kids, anyway, that watch the VMAs) are going to go, who the f*** is this hairy douche? hehehe

Do they show this in England?

I doubt it.

did you watch the video i posted? Is he on Ativan constantly or something?

I did, and the other one where Britney pretends to get his name wrong. God knows what he's on, the guy's a crack addict, and I mean that in all senses of the word. I was about to reply to that PETA thread with my usual schtick about how humans are infinitely more advanced and sophisticated than animals...until I watched that ad. :sick:

Coiff.

I doubt it.

I did, and the other one where Britney pretends to get his name wrong. God knows what he's on, the guy's a crack addict, and I mean that in all senses of the word. I was about to reply to that PETA thread with my usual schtick about how humans are infinitely more advanced and sophisticated than animals...until I watched that ad. :sick:

Coiff.

hahahaha oh my thanks for the laugh. I think Brand is funny, in a way, but he's certainly not a stellar entertainer. I usually wonder what's wrong with him most of the time...

I'm only watching it cause of the Jonas Brothers.

Russell Brand frightens me.

edit: also, I dunno if it was the VMAs, but it was something MTV Awards, but I the fact Sarah Silverman hosted it. she made fun of Paris Hilton and it was hilllaaarriiiooouusss.

I'm only watching it cause of the Jonas Brothers.

Russell Brand frightens me.

edit: also, I dunno if it was the VMAs, but it was something MTV Awards, but I the fact Sarah Silverman hosted it. she made fun of Paris Hilton and it was hilllaaarriiiooouusss.

i clicked on this thread to say just that. he's scary.

i also think it'll be a disaster b/c I wouldve had no f***ing clue who he was if I didnt come here. I don't know what MTV is thinking.

Back
Top Bottom