Russell Mael 'disillusioned’ by Morrissey’s recent comments

Sparks singer ‘disillusioned’ by Morrissey comments - BT
The former Smiths singer is a long-time admirer of Russell and Ron Mael’s music.

Excerpt:

Sparks singer Russell Mael has described comments Morrissey made in April about politics and race and last year in response to the Manchester terror attack as “ill-conceived and wrong”.

Mael, whose pop-rock band is famously beloved by the former Smiths singer and who is a fan of Morrissey himself, added that he “does not understand” the remarks.

Morrissey recently made comments where he suggested people should give far-right political party For Britain a chance and that halal meat production required “certification that can only be given by supporters of Isis”.

Following the bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in the Manchester Arena in May 2017, the singer implied in a statement that politicians were scared to call the attacker an Islamist extremist.

Asked for his thoughts on the singer’s comments, Mael told the Press Association: “I’m totally in agreement with anybody being disillusioned because I am as well.

“It seemed so inconsistent, all these perspectives that he has on those various issues, just stupid, dumb kind of things.

“I obviously don’t agree with any of these things. They’re just so ill-conceived and wrong.”

He added: “It’s just a pity. When you’re a fan of somebody you want to be a fan in all sorts of ways.

“You may be like ‘I still really like the music, but the person, I can’t agree with their stance’.

“I’m like all the people that don’t understand what is in his mind. I don’t understand.”

sparks-singer-disillusioned-by-morrissey-comments-136427349287640701-180522143012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
You're bothered by numbers on a screen? You need to get out more. And stop being an apologist for a racist. You look very bad.

UncleBozzy telling people to get out more!!!!! Stop it at once! Oh my aching sides...brilliant!

He's a mentalist. Has any one individual ever exhibited as many contradictions and personality defects as this fecking lunatic? Seriously, get help.

Knowing Morrissey he’s gonna treat them like he treated David Bowie after they’re falling out.

and why wouldn't he. He has said nothing but nice things about them and was friends with them. If they really were upset about what he said they could have said something to him personally instead of taking the asshole route and told the press. They really don't care, they needed the press and they used him.

Wait till Sparks find out the Loony Leftists will wanna ban "Kimono My House" for racist "cultural appropriation". :lbf:

sparks-13-birmingham-stephanie-colledge-photography-290x435.jpg

You dont see Moz wearing this type of get up in public. With the knee length
britches:kissing:

You dont see Moz getting tattoos a la Drama J all over himself at 50 years old:smirk:
Or wear painted hair ear flaps.

Or hop like a bunny all over the stage. FFS
Thats Drama J and Sparks dept.

CALL THE COMET THERE IS A HIPPOPOTAMUS IN MY POOL:drama:

sparks-13-birmingham-stephanie-colledge-photography-290x435.jpg

You dont see Moz wearing this type of get up in public. With the knee length
britches:kissing:

You dont see Moz getting tattoos a la Drama J all over himself at 50 years old:smirk:
Or wear painted hair ear flaps.

Or hop like a bunny all over the stage. FFS
Thats Drama J and Sparks dept.

CALL THE COMET THERE IS A HIPPOPOTAMUS IN MY POOL:drama:

When you are a troll and hide behind a keyboard like you do, its easy to take the piss out of how people look, what they wear or call people gay, even though you have no idea if they are or not.

Would you say any of these things to Johnny Marr or the Mael brothers face to face?

Last edited:
"Just bear in mind:
there just might come a time
when you need some friends"

How long until he burns every bridge? (Save for the hopeless sycophants of course. They will always be around)
How long until he burns every bridge? (Save for the hopeless sycophants of course. They will always be around- at least until the money runs out)

When you are a troll and hide behind a keyboard like you do, its easy to take the piss out of how people look, what they wear or call people gay, even though you have no idea if they are or not.

Would you say any of these things to Johnny Marr or the Mael brothers face to face?
Or better yet, post a nice self-portrait for critique?

Would you say any of these things to Johnny Marr or the Mael brothers face to face because I can’t see a stupid emoji stopping you getting a smack in the teeth.

:dogface:FFS you are Skinny inspired troll. Like you arent hiding behind Skinny skirt. Putting that Islam stuff on Moz birthday thread, VERY OUT OF LINE:bow:

Drama J (56 yr old) and Sparks (75 yr old) are about 5 foot 2 inches. I dont think their small hands
can reach my teeth.:handfist:
:crazy:

Why do you always have to come to defend peeps that do evil like Islamics and Sparks, and Moby Dickhead.:constructionworker: always doing the bidding of the 'evil one'.

Or better yet, post a nice self-portrait for critique?

WTF? Nobody ordered Sparks to prance onstage wearing knee length blue britches. They came up with the notion themselves. If they dont want commentary about it, wear other type of clothes, normal wear like Moz does. Same thing goes for the bunny hopping. Dont do it if you dont want anyone to observe.:crazy:

Ok
Im not 5 foot 2
I dont have brown hair ear flaps
I dont have:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
For sure I dont wear little blue knee length britches
I dont bunny hop on or off stage
Never have had any tats at any age.
Dont pray to a comet
Never dressed up like a bride
Never have had a mustache, much less one of those Hitler type mustaches
Never had a 'mystical guitar'
Dont have a froggy in my throat

:babyangel:

WTF? Nobody ordered Sparks to prance onstage wearing knee length blue britches. They came up with the notion themselves. If they dont want commentary about it, wear other type of clothes, normal wear like Moz does. Same thing goes for the bunny hopping. Dont do it if you dont want anyone to observe.:crazy:

Ok
Im not 5 foot 2
Dont pray to a comet

How would we know, what we do know is that you an internet troll who hides behind anonymity, basically a coward.

How would we know, what we do know is that you an internet troll who hides behind anonymity, basically a coward.

Why would WE know? Why, do you prance around like a bunny rabbit?

How would "WE" know?:crazy:
Who is a "WE" you and your fellow Skinny fake minions like the Halal Butcher?? Please put up a group photo of you and
the fake minions ASAP.:crazy:

Ok
Im not 5 foot 2
Dont pray to a comet

I really think you should get some little shorts and hop around like a bunny.

Ok
Im not 5 foot 2
Dont pray to a comet

I just read that as "I could pass as a poster boy for late stage tertiary syphilis, but I'll just deflect from that."

I really think you should get some little shorts and hop around like a bunny.

:crazy:

Lets see if I follow. Im against bunny hopping as a human activity, you and the other anti Moz pro Sparks trolls FAVOR Sparks bunny hopping but you want ME to bunny hop? If you all think bunny hopping is such a wonderful thing to do why dont you all go at it?
Get some tattoos, get some funny hair. You all favor that type of stuff but want OTHER normal peeps to adopt it?:crazy:

I just read that as "I could pass as a poster boy for late stage tertiary syphilis, but I'll just deflect from that."

If you all could channel your anger positively in favor of good and against evil.
Here is another angle
images

doh:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom