Salisbury Roll Call

bobalmighty

*Cornette Face*
I'll be there!

thought I'd bump this as its the next gig. For those of you going who are not familiar with the area can I recommend you do some sightseeing before or after if poss? You've got one of only 4 copies of Magna Carta in the wonderful cathedral, along with the one of the oldest clocks in Europe and the cathedral spire.

Also the cathedral grounds themselves and Stonehenge and Avebury are very near.

There I've done my tourism bit! Anyone know of a pub meetup beforehand?

I'll be there with my good buddy uncivilservant.:)

Hope we get a longer gig than Swindon.

I'll be the one in the Stranglers t-shirt.:guitar:

I'll be there with my good buddy uncivilservant.:)

Hope we get a longer gig than Swindon.

I'll be the one in the Stranglers t-shirt.:guitar:

Yep, can't wait - my second Morrissey gig - might get to hear some Morrissey songs this time, TCM is getting VERRRRY boring :D

I'm hoping to get there, 50/50 at the moment. Seems like half the crowd is going to be veterans of "The Swindon Incident", haha.

This will be my 4th time I'll be sporting the morrissey cash t-shirt, a nice suit jacket and some dark jeans (I don't bite) Probably arrive fairly early booked myself into the whetherspoons pub I believe!!

I will be loitering in the shadows in Salisbury tomorrow night. I thought it was the following week, so good job I checked the tour dates the other night. This will be my first gig since Lille at the start of last year, so I am a little behind some of you tour hardened fans.

I hadn't really thought of the Swindon angle before. I hope the fans who were at Swindon don't give him a hard time as it could ruin it for all of us...

I hadn't really thought of the Swindon angle before. I hope the fans who were at Swindon don't give him a hard time as it could ruin it for all of us...

Why would I wan't to ruin it? The thought hadn't even entered my mind :confused:

Hopefully the booing idiots won't even know where Salisbury is, let alone be able to find it ;)

This will be my 4th time I'll be sporting the morrissey cash t-shirt, a nice suit jacket and some dark jeans (I don't bite) Probably arrive fairly early booked myself into the whetherspoons pub I believe!!

I'm probably going to be sporting a Steve Mcqueen t shirt tonight, and weatherspoons for refreshment.... i'm a big guy but don't be shy, come and say hi to me and suej

Can tonight in Salisbury really still be on, i'm a casualty of RAH, Brixton and then Bournemouth last week :D

Back
Top Bottom