Salle Pleyel, Paris - confirmed cancelled - no mention of the online event scheduled for December (April 23, updated May 4, 2021)

Via 'Sophie' on FB & Twitter:

FB_IMG_1619082774274.jpg

Update (May 4, 2021):

"We regret to announce that the Morrissey concert scheduled for May 14, 2021 at the Salle Pleyel has been canceled."

Now cancelled according to the venue itself.
FWD.

Who, among you have bought tickets and booked flights for Vegas? You’re all on here, smack-talking - like pre-schoolers. ...but not one of you is “all-in”, save for your internet wanking.

Weakest clowns on this planet. ...and THAT’s why we come here to laugh at you! ;)
Me, hands up, don't shoot. I'm all in. All five shows. If Moz or Covid causes a postponement of cancellation it won't be the first time. It's all good. I'll sit by the pool during the day and play the slots at night. Refunded the money back on the gig tickets, there's nowt lost...It's not like booking flights for Hartlepool youth......you can sit in front of the computer laughing in August and September though. Laugh now. Whatever way you reach your version of happiness works. 👍

Concerts are still not authorized in France and at this stage, nobody knows when they will be authorized again, so it is not exactly a surprise that the Pleyel show is postponed.

Well. Can you morrisey and the band. Have a live concert for the fans. I'll pay. I need to hear you guys. :rock::clap::rolleyes:
If I need to listen to Moz and watch him sing live for me, and for everyone who admires Morrissey, I think about that and I get excited, hopefully he remembers those of us who won't be able to go see him even though there are

I'm dreaming with an online event from the beginning of this catastrophe:

If I too, hope Moz reflects, and shares something with us, and finally gives us great news

Why wait? Why not just pop in your earbuds, toss on some World Peace, Dog-Wank and shite covers, walk into an elevator and hit the emergency stop button?

It’ll be cheaper than the livestream and you’ll have the whole venue to yourself!

Of course it’s cancelled. Nobody in France will pay top dollar to see a hologram of Morrissey “performing” with a live band.
I think this is the future of Moz tours in the new COVID landscape: Morrissey sends his (vaccinated) band out around the world, stays jab-free himself in 'Coronaspiracy' world, and beams a hologram of himself out live from his 5 star Hollywood hotel. Plus he can argue it's saving the planet, as he isn't flying everywhere. I'd go.

Me, hands up, don't shoot. I'm all in. All five shows. If Moz or Covid causes a postponement of cancellation it won't be the first time. It's all good. I'll sit by the pool during the day and play the slots at night. Refunded the money back on the gig tickets, there's nowt lost...It's not like booking flights for Hartlepool youth......you can sit in front of the computer laughing in August and September though. Laugh now. Whatever way you reach your version of happiness works. 👍
Vegas is a cesspool. Enjoy the dirty slots! 😝

Im in also, cant stop me.....and will be recording.....meet me at Thursday show we will have a drink before the show at the bar..... Viva Moz Vegas the best show since Elvis

Im in also, cant stop me.....and will be recording.....meet me at Thursday show we will have a drink before the show at the bar..... Viva Moz Vegas the best show since Elvis
Enjoy your COVID cocktails. Only the first show is taking place. Moz offs himself and the rest get cancelled. Before he ends it all he’ll storm off stage because someone in the crowd threw a Simpsons plush at his head. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well if he does, I get a refund and move on.....something you can't seem to do because you are content to act 5 yrs old.....go back and read all your messages and you will see exactly what I'm saying.....wow ......davidt get these immature people off of here they are destroying the site.....please

Well if he does, I get a refund and move on.....something you can't seem to do because you are content to act 5 yrs old.....go back and read all your messages and you will see exactly what I'm saying.....wow ......davidt get these immature people off of here they are destroying the site.....please
🤣🤣🤣🤣 You must be new here.

We run this yard, not you delusional extremists, racists and fascists. We will never stop exposing the truth about your pathetic little “hero”. His life ends in Las Vegas and we’ll be right there to laugh at you all as you exit Caesar’s Palace with tears in your eyes.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 You must be new here.

We run this yard, not you delusional extremists, racists and fascists. We will never stop exposing the truth about your pathetic little “hero”. His life ends in Las Vegas and we’ll be right there to laugh at you all as you exit Caesar’s Palace with tears in your eyes.

I bet he just eats a pizza after the shows and emits a series of gentlemanly farts. I doubt he's gonna die.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom