Same Title, Different Song

Most folks won't admit that they don't know nothin'.
The mystics will tell ya that ya don't even know what a single
blade of grass really is.
Paul M from a group called The Beatles admits he don't know
certain things.
The Replacements had this understandin' too.
The Beatles and Replacements also both got albums that are
titled Let It Be.
I do know I like both, but I'll pick the 'Mats over Macca.

I Don't Know

I adore this song 😍

Not his best period. But this song, Blue Jean, and even Loving The Alien has its moments. Bowie, as shown here, was good at putting the sad in a pop song, that’s a positive.

Not his best period. But this song, Blue Jean, and even Loving The Alien has its moments. Bowie, as shown here, was good at putting the sad in a pop song, that’s a positive.

You are being quarrelsome.

Last edited:

Don't know which one I like more. The Culture Club one is pretty good.

i loved elton johns daniel when i was like four years old. i had this little fisher-price record player and i confiscated by parents elton john record and used to just play daniel over and over again. i found it's theme satisfyingly complicated compared to the disney songs that were usually played on my record player.

suede, no contest :hammer: (i dont even need to listen to the beastie boys one, which is no doubt stupid, to know that)

"i climb to the scaffold smiling/my hands on the cross im holding" -- that's hot.

me an' ed love your picture of bjorn and mythos beer by the way!! <3 🐻🍻

suede, no contest :hammer: (i dont even need to listen to the beastie boys one, which is no doubt stupid, to know that)

"i climb to the scaffold smiling/my hands on the cross im holding" -- that's hot.

me an' ed love your picture of bjorn and mythos beer by the way!! <3 🐻🍻

Suede have a lot of songs with the same title, and it's usually suede who win it for me (agreed about these lyrics being hot), but I'm not sure about this one:

It has got to be Abba. Abba are Abba.

Björn is so happy you like his photo. He drank all my Mythos, now he is ogling the wine rack.

Suede have a lot of songs with the same title, and it's usually suede who win it for me (agreed about these lyrics being hot), but I'm not sure about this one:

It has got to be Abba. Abba are Abba.

Björn is so happy you like his photo. He drank all my Mythos, now he is ogling the wine rack.

BUN BUN!!!!! no!!!! i dont care if abba are swedish!!! i dont care how catchy they are!!!!!! neil's waterloo is an absolute gem!!!!!! nothing compares to neils waterloo!!!!!!

Titles are very important to Morrissey, so he very rarely uses titles that other artists have used before or could use. But titles like Home, Angel, Heaven, I Want You, Hold On, Tonight for instance are used by dozens of artists.

Don't know which one I like more. The Culture Club one is pretty good.

Can't beat this classic (from 1973):
Christ, can't believe this is 48 years old! Proper music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom