San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena (Oct. 6, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Irish Blood, English Heart / Suedehead / Hairdresser On Fire / Spent The Day In Bed / I Am Hated For Loving / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / Hold On To Your Friends / Speedway // What She Said

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Karina via FB.

Last edited:
Out of order, possibly missing one or two:

Irish blood

Suede head

Hairdresser

Spent the day in bed

Hated for loving

Wedding bell

Morning starship

Lady willpower

Seasick

Why don’t you find out

Bullfighter

Paris

I wish you lonely

That joke isn’t funny anymore

Hold onto your friends

Everyday is like Sunday

Some say I got devil

Jack the Ripper

Home is a question mark

Speedway

Encore: what she said

no munich, how soon is now, or if you don’t like me
Looks complete. Can’t think of any missing songs.

F7597A19-6025-483A-B471-A58CA1455228.jpeg

Nice poster. Reminds me of TV On The Radio - Happy Idiot (official) video. Yeah!
The flashing lights and images desperately cover up that Morrissey has absolutely nothing that really matters in life. Absolutely nothing.

just getting home and thought I’d leave a little review of the show tonight. Interpol was okay although i am a fan and like their music it felt like one long song midway through the set. And Paul Banks is a pretty boring front man.
now Morrissey. The first time i saw Morrissey was in Oct 1999 when he played at Coachella. So twenty years later I’m still on the floor getting in between the drunks and screaming girls/guys and singing along tears in my eyes at times. I loved the set although i could do without Arms around Paris. But overall it was fantastic. Opening with Irish Blood was a surprise. Highlights for me were Why Don’t You Find Out, Hated for Loving, Seasick, Some Say I Got Devil, Hairdresser and What She Said. Morrissey sang beautifully, the band was solid. It really makes me happy to see Morrissey still performing after all these years despite all the criticism.
I’m 36 years old feeing like I’m 16 again seeing Morrissey for the first time. It was a great night. Now My Heart Is Full. Goodnight

Wow. That looks like one of his best set-lists in recent memory. It's practically just a Bullfighter away from perfection.

This tour has been brilliant! I must admit I had my doubts when I saw the sizes of the venues etc., but that setlist is as good as it's likely to get.
Please film/record the Hollywood Bowl show professionally!!!

Great set list, looks to have been a great show, HUGE CROWD, great success for Moz.
Well done San Diego, well done Moz! :thumb:
Bit concerned though about the nature of the 'I luvs you' bit...'whatever happens, good or bad'...was he saying 'goodbye', or 'goodbye' in a wider sense like, I'll not be coming back as this will be my last time?

The flashing lights and images desperately cover up that Morrissey has absolutely nothing that really matters in life. Absolutely nothing.

As ever, LoonyPete, thank you for your insight into the world of Mr Morrissey. Hope you feel better soon.

Twat.

Wow, this one surprised me. Hated For Loving was played after Morrissey said he thought this venue was where he first played solo. Spent the Day in Bed was back and one of the best versions of Speedway (with snippet of Days of Decision) I’ve ever heard. I for one love that song and miss it when it’s not played. No Munich or HSIN. Closed with What She Said. Brilliant run of shows here, I’m psyched to come back for HB.
Oh I'd love to see this snippet , i hope this pops up on YT.

Return of IRISH BLOOD, Spent the Day, Hold on to Your Freinds,and What she Said as the one off songs. HOME IS A QUESTION MARK has been played now 3 shows in a row and now may be part of normal rotation. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE A TWIN dropped(yikes).believing it or not but How Soon is Now,Munic,If You Dont Like Me,Alma Matters not played tonight So to me it looks like out of the 14 one off songs so far(songs played rarely on this tour) it's a hit and miss at different venues . I guess its Morrissey way of having every show slightly different. Of note the part of Speedway where there is a drop beat, apparently was accapella Days of Decision which would have been great to hear and see. Since it hasn't been done yet (that I'm aware of).
So it's a small break then to Canada for reschedule shows, and back to Cali for the big LA SHOW, personally Houston not looking good on tickets sales, every type of seat is still available ,with 3 weeks left before show, even hilltop tables which always goes first are available....yikes . please dont cancel, but it's a monday night(I know it shouldn't matter)but unfortunately it looks like its affecting sales

I was there with my sister last night. We thought it was an amazing set list and had an awesome time. Morrissey was in great spirits and put on an excellent show. I was so happy to be there last night. We had a really great time. The highlights for me were That Joke Isn`t Funny Anymore and Seasick Yet Still Docked and What She Said though I loved every minute of the show. I have an awesome family that made it all possible.

I was there with my sister last night. We thought it was an amazing set list and had an awesome time. Morrissey was in great spirits and put on an excellent show. I was so happy to be there last night. We had a really great time. The highlights for me were That Joke Isn`t Funny Anymore and Seasick Yet Still Docked and What She Said though I loved every minute of the show. I have an awesome family that made it all possible.

Exc and accurate review:thumb:, but be warned that Skinny Ukulele is not going:straightface: to like it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom