Saved By The Bell reunion Petition

Dude! Who gives a crap if people think Jimmy Fallon is "lame" for doing this, the people need to be heard! SBTB needs to be recognized!

I think a reunion would be heaven. The only thing that could destroy that, F-ing Dustin Diamond. If any of you have seen him over the past few years (i.e. Celebrity Fit Club etc) he is the biggest douchebag ever. But what would Zack be without Screech??? What to do???

Dude! Who gives a crap if people think Jimmy Fallon is "lame" for doing this, the people need to be heard! SBTB needs to be recognized!

I think a reunion would be heaven. The only thing that could destroy that, F-ing Dustin Diamond. If any of you have seen him over the past few years (i.e. Celebrity Fit Club etc) he is the biggest douchebag ever. But what would Zack be without Screech??? What to do???

yeah, Dustin is a total douche. but it would be worth it to see Mark Paul Gosselaar's fine ass. :cool:

although I've had enough of Mario Lopez. his f***ing face was on the side of every NYC bus I saw last week. :rolleyes:

yeah, Dustin is a total douche. but it would be worth it to see Mark Paul Gosselaar's fine ass. :cool:

although I've had enough of Mario Lopez. his f***ing face was on the side of every NYC bus I saw last week. :rolleyes:

Skinner likes this :thumb:

:horny::blushing::flowers::bow::love:

kapow.jpeg

Oh, I really hope not.I can't stand that show.My only hope would be if there was a reunion they would be all under the same roof and then that roof collapsing.

I signed it.

Back
Top Bottom