Second U.S. Leg?

Any news on the L.A. gig? Decembers' right round the corner.

Any news? Im anxious!!! What venues will be free in Dec in L.A.???

This is really seeming less and less a possibility:tears:

There's still hope for December tour dates though! I hope he comes here on my birthday now THAT would be perfect:pray: :p

This is really seeming less and less a possibility:tears:

There's still hope for December tour dates though! I hope he comes here on my birthday now THAT would be perfect:pray: :p

Keep hope alive! I keep checking... I am so afraid I will miss out on the ticket info when it does get posted! My birthday is in December as well and I too have been think what a great b-day present that would be!!!

checking once day here is more than adequate to not miss out on tickets - once a date(s) are announced, it will be at least a week + until they go on sale.

Keep hope alive! I keep checking... I am so afraid I will miss out on the ticket info when it does get posted! My birthday is in December as well and I too have been think what a great b-day present that would be!!!

Your right! *positive thinking positive thinking positive thinking* Hehe! And when's your bday? Mine is on Dec. 8th:guitar:

Your right! *positive thinking positive thinking positive thinking* Hehe! And when's your bday? Mine is on Dec. 8th:guitar:

Your's is the same as my Mom's! mine is Dec. 19!:)

Your's is the same as my Mom's! mine is Dec. 19!:)

mines the 25th. why dont we all combine our bday $$$$ and go to the shows!

peeks, have you used the ethos gift certificate yet?

mines the 25th. why dont we all combine our bday $$$$ and go to the shows!

peeks, have you used the ethos gift certificate yet?

Your bday is on Christmas? How sweet is that haha :D

And I haven't been able to use it yet! I've been wanting to go back, I absolutely loved it there!:yum:

And I haven't been able to use it yet! I've been wanting to go back, I absolutely loved it there!:yum:

yes come back soon before i move back north

Aw your moving back north? One less Floridian Moz lover:( Hopefully when he comes back here you'll be here to teach me the tricks of the trade for hopping on stage! :thumb::p
When are you leaving the state?

Aw your moving back north? One less Floridian Moz lover:( Hopefully when he comes back here you'll be here to teach me the tricks of the trade for hopping on stage! :thumb::p
When are you leaving the state?
yea, going back home. as they say, NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN!!!!
i will be leaving oct 14th.
and it there are any FL shows ill def be down for them and i will def show the "tricks of the trade" haha.

Back
Top Bottom