SER: "A Larks' Tongue In April" - Morrissey interview - Morrissey Central (24 June, 2019)

The Interview. - Morrissey Central
June 24, 2019

A LARKS’ TONGUE IN APRIL.

conversation with Morrissey,

April 2019, by Sam Esty Rayner.

*we apologize for the delay in printing this interview.

Excerpt:

"sam:
You cancelled 6 shows in Italy because of the incident. People are beginning to think your middle name is Cancellation.

M:
I know. But, as far as I can see, many bands cancel and nothing is ever said about it. The song and dance made about my cancellations is usually from people who wouldn’t go to the concert in the first place.

sam:
But you will play the Canada dates?

M:
Yes.

sam:
Is your hand bad? Obviously it’s covered.

M:
The stitches are out now but if I had shaken anyone’s hand last week blood would have spurted. That’s not a nice greeting.

sam:
I don’t think anyone ever believes that you’re ill, or that you fell, or whatever.

M:
I know. Generally colds and flu are passed on to me, and there’s nothing you can do when your voice is your instrument. I go to abnormal lengths to avoid colds."

PastedGraphic-1.jpg

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/234417-the-interview

Covering a lot of recent (and old) topics.
Full transcript reproduced below in parts (due to word limits).
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, you don't know that for sure. He could be from ShareBlue.
I am so sure as can be and I use the same proxy as them and that makes me able to see some traffic and I've followed it for some time after an article mentioned it online.

View attachment 50587

Paedophiles are repressed gay people, according to mr. Hofmann.

If you don’t like repressed gay men, what the hell are you doing on a Morrissey website?
"If you don’t like repressed gay men, what the hell are you doing on a Morrissey website?" :lbf:

I think bhops has a point about homosexuals who repress their urges because the Bible says that homosexuality is a sin. Also, a disproportionate amount of priests are homosexual.

"everal studies suggest that the incidence of homosexuality in the Roman Catholic priesthood is much higher than in the general population as a whole.[22][23]While a Los Angeles Times survey of US priests find that 15% say they are completely or mostly homosexual, estimates of homosexual priests run as high as 50%.
Studies by Wolf and Sipe from the early 1990s suggest that the percentage of priests in the Catholic Church who admitted to being gay or were in homosexual relationships was well above the national average for the country."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_clergy_in_the_Catholic_Church

Blikey c*** tit fook blood hell. There are way too many foreigners here talking about all their Euro Trash problems. I reckon lil' Sammy obviously did not "interview" The California Son. This was all written by an intern at the Canoga Park office. The goal now is to really target sales on the mporium uk goldmine and record sales in Brittin so The California Son doesn't need to tour there, which this intern did a very good job at. If lil' Sammy interviewed his "dad" it would be like....dude Unc....can you get me the new Iphone 11, I want to look cool when I am down at the Viper Room and Aunt Nancy said I could drive the black Mercedes C Class to Los Panchos when I go pick up your order of 10 potato tacos with extra guac and large order of refried beans.

You delusional wackos need to wake up.

Not for you the israeli agents here that are increasing in numbers all the time. They pop up at every forum and chat eventually.

People have no idea what they are up against. I have been questioned twice by police about this website.
No f***ing doubt. Bunch of ignorant, half-cocked, angry-ass racist hate-mongers around here.

Hardly a word about the absolute shite that Morrissey tries to flog as music. Plenty of pussy-ass, f***-tard vitriol though.

No doubt the feds are on this site. It’s littered with scum.

Reap what you sow, bitches.

"If you don’t like repressed gay men, what the hell are you doing on a Morrissey website?" :lbf:

I think bhops has a point about homosexuals who repress their urges because the Bible says that homosexuality is a sin. Also, a disproportionate amount of priests are homosexual.
Also, ANYONE who believes in, quotes or gives a rat’s ass about sky-fairies or ANY tome referring there to is a quantifiable f***ing idiot.

You can’t have a rational dialogue with STUPID.

This is a revealing statement. No, Morrissey, I can assure you that not everyone prefers their own race. Fortunately, that's not the world I live in. I certainly know that I don't prefer my own race, "ultimately" or otherwise. Does this make Morrissey racist? Well, I honestly didn't think he was before, but he's pretty much just admitted that's exactly what he is.

Immigrant communities seem to prefer their own race. If you call the police in parts of Yorkshire the Bengal Lancers turn up.

Integration, or lack thereof, is often cited when governments sigh and take receipt of yet another public inquiry report.

Not for you the israeli agents here that are increasing in numbers all the time. They pop up at every forum and chat eventually.

People have no idea what they are up against. I have been questioned twice by police about this website.

“Poster on website complaining about racism blames the Jews.”

The goal now is to really target sales on the mporium uk goldmine and record sales in Brittin so The California Son doesn't need to tour there, which this intern did a very good job at.

This is just a theory.

This interview was done in April but they didn't put it out (for whatever reason. I'm gonna conjecture on the whatever reason. I'm gonna guess that is someone said to Morrissey "Dude, Moz, you went way too hardcore in that interview. I'm not sure putting that out is the best idea. You will lose every single one of your liberal fans and they will never forgive you. " and maybe Moz saw reason in that. At the time.

But then Pingate happened and Moz lost all his liberal fans anyway. BUT he became something of a folk hero in Alt Right circles. Black Pigeon Speaks did a video about him, his homeboy Styx did a video, Paul Joseph Watson wrote a bunch of articles one of which got on Drudge.

What if Morrissey just said "f*** it. If the liberals will never forgive me, then I will just go get a new fanbase! Sam, release the interview!"

What if Moz is just blatantly make a play for the Alt Right? Whatever you might think of it, the Alt Right (and adjacent) is still a huge presence on the internet, with a large audience capable of giving him tons of free advertising and positive press. I mean, why wouldn't he do that if the Alt Right are the only people who don't hate him at this point?
What's he got to lose? He doesn't have go on any podcasts. He can keep a tactical distance but just put out a edgy interview every once in a while and the Alt Right will fan his balls. That would be my theory as to why he would do this interview in April but not release it until now. He had something to lose then but he's got nothing to lose now.

Just a theory.

still going,newbies just along for the ride.

I mainly make derogatory comments about your looks on account of you being a shit head to other people on this site. I tend to think of it as being a public service of sorts.
im not though. you only think that because you've decided to be opposed to me. im quite right in everything I say, I assure you. stunningly outrightly right. if you were on my side you would see that.

come over to my side, bhops. weve got candy!

So you're allowed to speak about your mom modelling but you poke fun at @A scanty bit of thing for a couple of years because she mentioned that her mom looks like Claudia Cardinale?
Were you just jealous that her mom might be more stylish than yours, a trait which she passed down to her daughter, automatically making scanty more stylish than you? You just couldn't stand that thought could you!

Men always avoid you? Finally you've said something I can believe!
pfft you do NOT look like dreamyneil.

clearly you haven't beeen paying attention. scanty's mom looks like isabelle huppert. apparently. at least that's what I took away from the breathless 1000 word post she wrote on the subject. no, I couldn't care less about scantys mom. how stylish or not scanty's mom is is not something i devote any thought to whatsoever. unlike some of the other posters here, I have no proof that scanty herself exists other than words on a screen. she has no verisimilitude for me. it's impossible, therefore, to take for granted anything she says, and therefore I tend not to form conclusions about it. to compare it to anything in my life would be beyond ludicrous.

This is just a theory.

This interview was done in April but they didn't put it out (for whatever reason. I'm gonna conjecture on the whatever reason. I'm gonna guess that is someone said to Morrissey "Dude, Moz, you went way too hardcore in that interview. I'm not sure putting that out is the best idea. You will lose every single one of your liberal fans and they will never forgive you. " and maybe Moz saw reason in that. At the time.

But then Pingate happened and Moz lost all his liberal fans anyway. BUT he became something of a folk hero in Alt Right circles. Black Pigeon Speaks did a video about him, his homeboy Styx did a video, Paul Joseph Watson wrote a bunch of articles one of which got on Drudge.

What if Morrissey just said "f*** it. If the liberals will never forgive me, then I will just go get a new fanbase! Sam, release the interview!"

What if Moz is just blatantly make a play for the Alt Right? Whatever you might think of it, the Alt Right (and adjacent) is still a huge presence on the internet, with a large audience capable of giving him tons of free advertising and positive press. I mean, why wouldn't he do that if the Alt Right are the only people who don't hate him at this point?
What's he got to lose? He doesn't have go on any podcasts. He can keep a tactical distance but just put out a edgy interview every once in a while and the Alt Right will fan his balls. That would be my theory as to why he would do this interview in April but not release it until now. He had something to lose then but he's got nothing to lose now.

Just a theory.
This failed comedian is now writing Morrissey fan-fiction. Slow day over at Stormfront?

Yes I agree with parts of this. Without doubt I think you can make a good cause for Judeo-Christian culture as being the most progressive society in human history. Others may disagree and that is fine, what I do find sad is that it seems almost impossible in the current climate to have type of nuanced conversation about these topics. The nanosecond you raise them you are instantly labelled a 'racist.' Aborigines are or at least were pre-colonization incredibly connected to their environment, and some people might view that connection as infinitely superior based on how they view a progressive society. Great! Lets then have that conversation!!

It seems like those that push 'diversity' are unwilling to entertain any type of diversity of intellect or traits. It's weird.
Did you read some pretty decent experts?

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom