Morrissey Central & SER YT: "You Don't Need Their Approval" - Morrissey 'Lost Demo' (October 31, 2021)

Here is new demo from Moz :D

Description:

lyrics Morrissey / music Jesse Tobias

Smile and wave and always be friendly
but you don't need their approval
for anything you want to sing about

Smile and wave and always be gentle

"but there are things that must be said
should I stay in bed and wait for someone else to say them instead?"
OH NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

oh you don't need their approval
for anything you wanna sing about

Smile and wave and always be cordial

for anything you wanna SAY.

unnamed-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s a common trait among the fiercest Moz defenders, it seems.

To be fair, Marr defenders play the same game here. Or they’ll try to compare against Morrissey by bringing up ticket sales, etc of other musical acts as if that was a true sign of artistic success.

Oh you're welcome. I'd never accuse you of being unbiased or objective.

Morrissey could fart nursery rhymes and you'd hail it as a masterpiece.

first a ‘shit sandwich’ from member Johnny Ray, and now farted nursery rhymes from you. You both come off as two closeted coprologists, maybe you should get together and make a study of each others bullshit.

I think if someone consistently hates a huge amount of Moz's music then they are no longer fans. E.g. if I hated his last four albums (which I don't) then I'd consider myself a used-to-be-fan who might become a fan again in future. Someone thinking a demo is crap doesn't mean they are not a fan. The last thing Moz needs are yes men. Yes men have not done him any favours in the long run.

I've been to many Moz concerts, used to scramble for a VHS tape whenever he was on TV, bought his stuff on cassette, then vinyl, then CD, and now back to vinyl again. Had his posters on my wall. Still listen to him a lot, but not exclusively. So if I think a demo is crap it means I think it's crap for someone as good as Moz. Doesn't mean I'm an ex-fan or full of hate. Haters should not go to this site and should find someone else to like, or in the immortal words of Andy Garcia in (the crap) Godfather 3: "Love somebody else."

4a369c8b79310a298bfa4c2ca3e6df19e89ffcf6.gifv

P.s. I think there are three types of people on this site. (A) people who love most of Moz's music but not all. (B) people who love everything he does. (C) people who love to see him flounder/make crap music (as they see it) and who get offensive when they see positive posts from (A) or (B). Another category is people who are incapable of separating the art from the artist. But I couldn't be bothered saying what I think of them.
Well said ... we should have a poll to decide who is what once and for all.

A good collection you’ve gathered over the years olde boy 😁
Alas, no mention of any box sets, so I’ve relegated you to an ex fan 😩

Well said ... we should have a poll to decide who is what once and for all.

A good collection you’ve gathered over the years olde boy 😁
Alas, no mention of any box sets, so I’ve relegated you to an ex fan 😩
Hahaa classic. Made me laugh out loud.

As it happens I have the Moz singles 7" boxsets (I think he once forbade fans to buy them?) and The Queen Is Dead vinyl boxset (bought it new for £17 on Amazon a couple of years ago - must have been a price mistake). Not a massive fan of 7" though cos I'm too lazy to standup to change the record after one or two songs.

To be fair, Marr defenders play the same game here. Or they’ll try to compare against Morrissey by bringing up ticket sales, etc of other musical acts as if that was a true sign of artistic success.
Morrissey sure thinks it’s a true sign of artistic success.

course you can but this guy criticises other people on here because he is a troll.
Look. Intelligent people don't call disagreeing "trolling." That is the dumbest made up term ever and why the world is in such bad shape. The best, most intensely loyal Morrissey fans are the ones who say, "Hey! The quality of his work has dropped off significantly and worse than that, his personal character and attitude has changed too...for the worse. Instead of rubber stamping everything he says and does, let's hold him to a higher standard. Let's expect and demand greatness because we know he can do better."

if your so disappointed then why would you be anywhere near this site,his style of music and the way the covers are now are just a sign of him moving on and trying something different.
the usual suspects on this site hark back to the 90s and how his lyrics changed their lives,they expect him to be the same person but i always point out are they the same people as they were in the 90s,its natural you grow and grow as you get older
Fundamentally, we remain the same people as we get older, we just get better with knowledge and wisdom that we gain along the way. Generally, we don't get worse at our jobs or become intolerant a-holes if we weren't previously. Morrissey is a very peculiar case.

It’s probably been mentioned (can’t be bothered to go through all the comments), but the keyboard instrument here sounds a lot like an Optigan. Either Jesse scored an original, or is using samples.

Hahaa classic. Made me laugh out loud.

As it happens I have the Moz singles 7" boxsets (I think he once forbade fans to buy them?) and The Queen Is Dead vinyl boxset (bought it new for £17 on Amazon a couple of years ago - must have been a price mistake). Not a massive fan of 7" though cos I'm too lazy to standup to change the record after one or two songs.
I beg for your forgiveness 🙄
A super fan 🏆
And a very charming one at that 💽

Fundamentally, we remain the same people as we get older, we just get better with knowledge and wisdom that we gain along the way. Generally, we don't get worse at our jobs or become intolerant a-holes if we weren't previously. Morrissey is a very peculiar case.
:rolleyes:

the WHAT?
WE GET BETTER WITH THE KNOWLEDGE AND FING WISDOM-WTF? WISDOM?
that WE GAIN ALONG THE WAY?:crazy:
unemployment is the way to knowledge
and wisdom? :lbf:

:hammer:

When did the majority of Morrissey fans become idiotic lead paint chip eaters? Anyone got a timeline on that? I mean, these people here are f***ing weird.

Up to a certain point, a personality is something you are born with, but I think that every sociologist would say that a personality is also impacted by the surrounding environment and life’s experiences. And our opinions and attitudes certainly change over the course of our lives, for better or worse. Better not to count too much on our wisdom.

:crazy:

that makes perfect sense. :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: filled himself with tats, wigs and caterwauling at 55 yrs old due to wisdom. :crazy:
more hater nutters than you can shake a stick at. o and yes, its wisdom
that allows you to find a pub inside a classroom:straightface:
with Igor IN the pub, IN the 'computer school'
Oi

🇭🇷> :hammer:

Oh you're welcome. I'd never accuse you of being unbiased or objective.

Morrissey could fart nursery rhymes and you'd hail it as a masterpiece.
Moz is so talented that even those would come out tuned and with his style!!!! Sorry Moz!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Up to a certain point, a personality is something you are born with, but I think that every sociologist would say that a personality is also impacted by the surrounding environment and life’s experiences. And our opinions and attitudes certainly change over the course of our lives, for better or worse. Better not to count too much on our wisdom.
I've improved in some ways but have become intolerant towards (against?) intolerant and ignorant religious types. Maybe that's an improvement too?

Last edited:
first a ‘shit sandwich’ from member Johnny Ray, and now farted nursery rhymes from you. You both come off as two closeted coprologists, maybe you should get together and make a study of each others bullshit.
I thank you. I thank you with all of my heart. I didn't get where I am today by not learning a thing or two about a thing or two, but I learned a new word tonight. Coprologist. Great word. Not so great job.

tumblr_o7kb6lt6qG1vvqzloo2_400.gif

Here is new demo from Moz :D

Description:

lyrics Morrissey / music Jesse Tobias

Smile and wave and always be friendly
but you don't need their approval
for anything you want to sing about

Smile and wave and always be gentle

Smile and wave and always be cordial

for anything you wanna SAY.

View attachment 77443

Go back to the smiths please jonny Marr and you will make good music ,this sounds like a Disneyland music ride.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom