Sheffield 30/10/09

ivor-bigone

Well in away I enjoyed the gig...Moz sounded great when I could hear him above the thrash lead and heavy base...To me it just wasnt quite right:eek:Am I just getting to old for all this...The song line up was middle road and I think its time to bin "Last of the gang to die" and come up with a better ending..The Sheffield crowd welcomed Moz and even seated they made most of it..Nice one guys

15360_1243484374649_1455550872_681004_6696632_n.jpg

Re: Sheffield....

Well in away I enjoyed the gig...Moz sounded great when I could hear him above the thrash lead and heavy base...To me it just wasnt quite right:eek:Am I just getting to old for all this...The song line up was middle road and I think its time to bin "Last of the gang to die" and come up with a better ending..The Sheffield crowd welcomed Moz and even seated they made most of it..Nice one guys

15360_1243484374649_1455550872_681004_6696632_n.jpg

seated venues are not good for moz ! he needs it dank and dirty with a pit of baying wolves in front of him !

Been twice to see Moz at City Hall, it's a bit stale with the seats etc, would have loved a decent go at the barrier but no chance.

I see Calvin Harris was on at the O2 Academy in Sheff tonight, big queue outside as I walked past, I bet that would be a better venue for Moz. Many of the crowd around us in the stalls were like statues.

Enjoyed the gig a lot, thought Doll and the Kicks were very good as well.

was a great night! shame about having seating, moz was on good form.
anyone else get some decent pictures??

Best I've heard Moz sing yet. Had a seat near the front but ended up standing at the front, between a wonderful collection of people! I ended up right at the front at the end. I thought it was a fantastic night, really wanted it to last longer. Thank you to anyone who helped me find my little bag by the way! And whoever handed it in and didn't take anything :thumb: ha :)

what a great gig, right at the front even though i had row v tickets and got 3 handshakes, brilliant

I loved it, thought the venue was great and personally I like venues where I can sit and have good acoustics and line of sight!

Cemetry gates - classic!

What an amazing night!!

We were 13 rows back and had a great view of Moz all the time. His voice and performance was just amazing.

City hall is a great venue as all seats offer a view rather than seeing some dot on a stage like at the arenas if you get stuck far away. Th acoustics are great as well.

My favourite song last night was Cemetry gates but what about the mini riot at the front for FOTGD, it was total madness:lbf:

Credit to doll and kicks as well, they were good.

awsome last night, so so much better than leeds, better audience, better venue just so much better all round...roll on loonypool

Luminous, simply luminous. I was able to get to the front before Moz came on stage due to being on row B and thought Morrissey was in good humour and quite playful. His singing was strong and the sound balance down front was very clear. I was part of the mini riot during FOTGTD and let me tell you, that shirt must have been made out of metal as it would not rip. Eventually. once I'd lost all feeling in my fingers, I decided to let go.
I thought it was a brilliant show, Cemetry Gates was fantastic as was Ganglord. Only criticism, and I'm feeling churlish was criticising anything here, is that it was a bit short. But Moz was in good strong voice. I'd like to say thanks to all the people down front they were lovely. Especially the ladies I helped lift onto the stage at the end, it was mad wasn't it?

Great concert, He looked good and the band were brilliant as usual. I didn't get a handshake but the people next to me did.

I got the microphone and froze.....I said "I love you" and he start to pull the mic back so I said "We share the same Birthday," he handed me the mic back and said "What did you say?"
I repeated, "We share the same Birthday" "What, you and I ?" I replied yes, to which he said "Great"

I've said it before and I'll say it again, He's too adorable for words.:love:

what a great gig, right at the front even though i had row v tickets and got 3 handshakes, brilliant

I had row X:eek:

I really good crowd, I'm glad we all met up in the pub beforehand.
The security guard dressed in black was a right power hungry thug.
:mad:(this smilie looks like him)

It was a shame there was an idiot who decided to stand behind me and push me in the back repeatedly even though there was space behind him and he didn't have the guts to push any of the men.:rolleyes: He jumped over me to try and get on to the stage and kicked me in the face. (moron)

I went to the stage door after the gig, there must have been over 40 people waiting. Morrissey gave a smile and a wave:D
He must know, he really is....... loved.

Great concert, He looked good and the band were brilliant as usual. I didn't get a handshake but the people next to me did.

I got the microphone and froze.....I said "I love you" and he start to pull the mic back so I said "We share the same Birthday," he handed me the mic back and said "What did you say?"
I repeated, "We share the same Birthday" "What, you and I ?" I replied yes, to which he said "Great"

I've said it before and I'll say it again, He's too adorable for words.:love:

Glad you had a good time:thumb:

That security guard that lainey is talking about was so agressive, unbelievable. His behaviour was totally uncalled for and completely out of order. If people were dancing or jumping a bit, he'd threaten to kick them out.
I don't know what was wrong with this man but he ruined the atmosphere there at the front. We're not criminals you know! :crazy:

Still got a handshake from Moz though! :)
And also from Boz and Matt when they shook hands with the people in the front.

Back
Top Bottom