Shelter in place

Sorry to hear it no1uno. There seem to be factors aside from preconditions that influence severity. I’ve seen so many cases vary so much. I dont know if any of those other four are recovered or not yet but good vibes going out to all

UCLA it is, said in the most pedestrian voice possible.

Sorry to hear it no1uno. There seem to be factors aside from preconditions that influence severity. I’ve seen so many cases vary so much. I dont know if any of those other four are recovered or not yet but good vibes going out to all
One dead, one felt like he was dying for four days, two had nothing happen to them.

One dead, one felt like he was dying for four days, two had nothing happen to them.

yeah I’ve been lucky enough to only have the cases in my circle where almost no symptoms show. Age alone doesn’t seem to be the determining factor either. Ones eighty something with a heart condition. Both recovered and had only some body aches and slight fevers. Crossing my fingers for all of us. My mother is testing at sites and my wife, who is five months pregnant, is treating sick children in a hazmat suit. Tense times

Back
Top Bottom