Shoplifters 12" which plays 'You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby"

Black Eyed

Isn't he gorgeous !!
Week four of selling some stuff on Ebay and getting ready to put some rareish vinyl on there. I just found Shoplifters of the World 12" which plays 'You Just Havn't Earned It Yet Baby' by mistake. Side B with London and Half a Person is ok. I had forgotten I had this one. To all you experts out there, what could I ask please?

I will be listing The Smiths white label test pressing and Hatful of Hollow test pressing (which has missing dot on back), both in picture sleeves and am thinking of starting the auctions for those at £80.....about right??? thanks. Sue.

Week four of selling some stuff on Ebay and getting ready to put some rareish vinyl on there. I just found Shoplifters of the World 12" which plays 'You Just Havn't Earned It Yet Baby' by mistake. Side B with London and Half a Person is ok. I had forgotten I had this one. To all you experts out there, what could I ask please?

I will be listing The Smiths white label test pressing and Hatful of Hollow test pressing (which has missing dot on back), both in picture sleeves and am thinking of starting the auctions for those at £80.....about right??? thanks. Sue.

Eh'up Sue lass...got to be £100 for the shoplifters I reckon,Daz

He is expensive to buy from though, everybody says so.

Back
Top Bottom