Poll Should California Son run for Governor of California?

Should California Son run for Governor of California?

• Hell yeah dude, if Bruce Junner can run, so can he.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No. The money rolling in from the foreigners buying on mporiumuk is too great to shut it down now.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AztecCamera

I reckon California Son's ultimate goal is to become president of the USA, but I reckon I am sure he would win the election for governor of California in 2022 by a landslide inn nn nn nnn n nnn n nnn nnn nn nn it.

morrissey prez.jpg

Why are Verso and Surface clogging up this thread? Inquiring minds really DO want to know.

This is a hard poll question, though. Mostly because the two options given to vote for, are like, enough to turn any sane thinking person’s brain to MUSH, if you concentrate too hard.

i reckon bruce junner clippity cloppying around in heels, HOPING for the best, but actually on his way to m-porium to pay for a nice, canary yellow, brand NEW Moz tee to make any pencil skirt look better

Is the ONLY option that could make the sun go down
In the way it was meant to, today -

And that is, with a f***ing beautiful view

I would say no because it doesn't get any easier for California Son than just laying out on his deck in Malibu getting a suntan drinking Starbucks coffee and eating chocolate chip cookies all day watching the foreigners spend millions on the mporiumuk buying warm winter days outdoors printed on the back rain jackets.

Sure why not? he already has his own day in tribute to his awesomeness in L.A, which is more than Marr or B. Sumner will ever achieve. And if Arnold could do it and he wasn’t even born in California like Morrissey was.

Would be an easy win and a win-win situation for everyone.

I reckon California Son's ultimate goal is to become president of the USA, but I reckon I am sure he would win the election for governor of California in 2022 by a landslide inn nn nn nnn n nnn n nnn nnn nn nn it.

View attachment 72534

Sure why not? he already has his own day in tribute to his awesomeness in L.A, which is more than Marr or B. Sumner will ever achieve. And if Arnold could do it and he wasn’t even born in California like Morrissey was.

Would be an easy win and a win-win situation for everyone.
But then he wont be able to lounge around all day, soaking up the California sun and shooting hoops with his ageing basketball team.

Is the “person” who has me on ignore and never reads my posts trying yet again to talk to me?
Well its a matter of talking to you or talking to the diversity hire who keeps sniffling grotesquely. I choose you because at least I csnt see you.

I would say no. California Son is the luckiest man in the world. To just be able to lay out on the beach on Malibu and have a hot sexy wife like Nancy rubbing sun tan oil all over your body while knowing that Nancy's homemade focaccia bread and cannolis are waiting for you at home is better than being governor of your home state.

The pros would be not having to pay a campaign team. There would be thousands of people in California lining up to campaign for California Son for free. The Sunset Marquis would be campaign headquarters.

The huge con would be having to live in Sacramento. The winters would be too cold for California Son. The temperature gets in the 50's in the winter! California Son hates cold and rainy weather.

I would say no. California Son is the luckiest man in the world. To just be able to lay out on the beach on Malibu and have a hot sexy wife like Nancy rubbing sun tan oil all over your body while knowing that Nancy's homemade focaccia bread and cannolis are waiting for you at home is better than being governor of your home state.

The pros would be not having to pay a campaign team. There would be thousands of people in California lining up to campaign for California Son for free. The Sunset Marquis would be campaign headquarters.

The huge con would be having to live in Sacramento. The winters would be too cold for California Son. The temperature gets in the 50's in the winter! California Son hates cold and rainy weather.
Don't forget Nancys famous marinara sauce!!

Back
Top Bottom