Should Morrissey have paid Joyce the million?

🤒

the Smiths albums are almost 40 yrs old they dont sell that many, few cds/music even sells anymore. So FH Mike continues to be broke. Has a house, bought with the money the Head Lawnmower paid him :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: but its heavily mortgaged. Passerby's have noticed that the electricity is out most nights.:eyes:
every Smith fan encountered is subject to get hit for a pint and an all you can eat chinese buffet:mad:
now he is doing schemes with dubious items, sidekicked by someone by the name of "Ian".
ANYTHING but for to find honest work. A job. Wont do it categorically refuses.🤒
Isn't Ian McCulloch a hater of Morrissey? I remember seeing a video of him dissing Morrissey.

Ian McCulloch is from Liverpool but he seems to know people in Manchester's indie music scene. He probably knows Mike Joyce on a personal level.

Then there is Johnny Marr's younger brother Ian Maher the actor? Ian C could be anyone. He might be someone called Ian Cunningham. There is also Ian Brown. Ian is a popular name in Scotland it is a version of John like Ewan. Ewan is also a Scottish name.

Johnny was way smarter in dealing with this than Moz, he paid and moved on.

Isn't Ian McCulloch a hater of Morrissey? I remember seeing a video of him dissing Morrissey.

Ian McCulloch is from Liverpool but he seems to know people in Manchester's indie music scene. He probably knows Mike Joyce on a personal level.

Then there is Johnny Marr's younger brother Ian Maher the actor? Ian C could be anyone. He might be someone called Ian Cunningham. There is also Ian Brown. Ian is a popular name in Scotland it is a version of John like Ewan. Ewan is also a Scottish name.

🤒

yes of course its a common name. FH Mike wasnt going to have a 'mate' with a name like Lucretius that peeps could look up and verify. we have to be alert for the next FH Mike 'give away':eyes:
check who the 'winner' is. He may possibly have the rough trade troll who posts here
pretend he is the would be winner.:blushing:

From articles/books etc seen over the years my view is this.
The intention always seems to have been a 40/40/10/10 split and for what Johnny and Moz both did , I think that's probably fair enough.
BUT - legal precedent (Partnership Act) - overrules this and judge awarded equal split.
Everyone seems to agree that Moz was an arse in giving evidence , but as the 100 plus pages in Autobiography attest , he considers he has been wronged and is a man to stick to his own "principles"
He should have just sucked it up , paid up and moved on ( this would have been cheaper for him).

I disagree with pretty much everything Skinny says , but he is right that Moz is money mad.
Been threads on here before that he owes HMRC more than Joyce.
Very clever though in putting BeechMount in his mothers name , to keep other people off it; wonder who it has passed to now his mother has passed away?

Autobiography was a half decent read until the court case. Jesus Christ.

The intention always seems to have been a 40/40/10/10 split and for what Johnny and Moz both did , I think that's probably fair enough.
BUT - legal precedent (Partnership Act) - overrules this and judge awarded equal split.
Everyone seems to agree that Moz was an arse in giving evidence , but as the 100 plus pages in Autobiography attest , he considers he has been wronged and is a man to stick to his own "principles"
He should have just sucked it up , paid up and moved on ( this would have been cheaper for him).

I disagree with pretty much everything Skinny says , but he is right that Moz is money mad.
Very clever though in putting BeechMount in his mothers name , to keep other people off it; wonder who it has passed to now his mother has passed away?

🤒

FH, still nothing on a job?o_O

Who is FH - you getting me confused with someone?
o_O

maybe I should have called you "Angelito", FHead:rolleyes:
still trying to glom more monies off Moz:blushing:
or get the Mums house:blushing:
when you should be trying to find honest work FFS dont
you have any self respect, to keel over without having a proper job?:mad:
if you dont have food to eat, have Acton buy you a pie at the pub 🤒
why dont you sell your songs, like Neil Young did?:lbf:

I know, they would perform with Morrissey

Only Moz gave those twats jobs and then they go out and bit the hand that fed them. :blushing:
There has been 0 demand for their 'services' since.🤒
DH Andy latest endeavor the dumb Vegas group lasted all of 15 seconds.:mad:

o_O

maybe I should have called you "Angelito", FHead:rolleyes:
still trying to glom more monies off Moz:blushing:
or get the Mums house:blushing:
when you should be trying to find honest work FFS dont
you have any self respect, to keel over without having a proper job?:mad:
if you dont have food to eat, have Acton buy you a pie at the pub 🤒
why dont you sell your songs, like Neil Young did?:lbf:
You're deluded pal
No idea what you're on about
Think you've got me completely confused with someone else - I would suggest a lie down in a dark room before your next medication.

Moz is money mad in the same way that you’re an attention seeker and see yourself as a celebrity fan, and above everyone else. All self proclaimed, you narcissist.

but, of course Moz should tip up if that’s what was directed (it was)

You're deluded pal
Think you've got me completely confused with someone else - I would suggest a lie down in a dark room before your next medication.
Deluded? You’d know all about that, wouldn’t you.
Mr Important. Me me me, look at me.
Keep Manchester Felton Free.

You're deluded pal

:rolleyes:

FHead, what are you going to auction next a pair of those cheap box car glasses?đź‘“

:mad:

Incredible but true, 'Flat "Mr Important" Head' wants Moz to tip him:lbf:

Deluded? You’d know all about that, wouldn’t you.
Mr Important. Me me me, look at me.
Keep Manchester Felton Free.
Thanks Janice.
you've forgotten about the knee trembler behind Shudehill station then?

Thanks Janice.
you've forgotten about the knee trembler behind Shudehill station then?
Me me me me me - The world wants to listen to me, Felton. They actually don’t, despite you orally assaulting all with the rubbish you spout. A serial nuisance.

Back
Top Bottom