Smiths/Moz boot needs (but have many to share in return!)

That's all from me ....

I think that the rest, 20 November 1995 - NEC and 1997 Ann arbor never made it to the internet in mp3/flac format...
surely it was taped but it is still on cassette tapes out there somewhere....

I got most of these from Salford Music Club Tumblr web site a long time ago....
All credits to them...

Best regards
@tjkomi! Thank you so much! For the files as well as the info, and most of all, caring enough to help out. Do you have any Moz boot needs on your end I can help you with?

Is there a particular thread on this site where people can request shows? I've been on here for years, and cannot recall this.
Having said that, I wonder if anyone has these shows:
  • 11/12/97 St. Petersburg, FL
  • 7/12/07 Clearwater, FL
Thank you.

Is there a particular thread on this site where people can request shows? I've been on here for years, and cannot recall this.
  • 7/12/07 Clearwater, FL
Thank you.
If you can't find the gig using the method described below, the download forum has always been available to post a request (preferably prefaced with 'request' in the title).
Regards,
FWD.

Best way to find specific information/posts about gigs:

1. Go to the site search feature.

Screenshot_20210812-225032~4.png

2. Click 'Advanced search'

3. Click 'Search threads':

Screenshot_20210812-225739~2.png

4. Enter your search term eg: gig location etc.
5. Click on 'All forums'.

Screenshot_20210812-230017~3.png

6. UNTICK the 'All forums' option.
7. Tick 'Downloads / Bootlegs' AND scroll down and importantly: tick also 'Download / Bootlegs archive (read-only)'
8. With just those 2 options selected - click 'search'.

The above method will yield the most specific references in terms of what's appeared in the the downloads section for the duration of the site whilst reducing the amount of superfluous material to wade through in a basic site search.
Regards,
FWD.

• 7/12/07 Clearwater, FL
Thank you.
Hi, Sal... According to Stephane over at Passions Just Like Mine, there's no known recording for the St. Pete show. Might be out there on tape, but it hasn't arisen yet online. The Clearwater show is one I need, too, otherwise I'd make it available for you! Good luck!

If you can't find the gig using the method described below, the download forum has always been available to post a request (preferably prefaced with 'request' in the title).
Regards,
FWD.

Best way to find specific information/posts about gigs:

1. Go to the site search feature.

View attachment 75300

2. Click 'Advanced search'

3. Click 'Search threads':

View attachment 75301

4. Enter your search term eg: gig location etc.
5. Click on 'All forums'.

View attachment 75302

6. UNTICK the 'All forums' option.
7. Tick 'Downloads / Bootlegs' AND scroll down and importantly: tick also 'Download / Bootlegs archive (read-only)'
8. With just those 2 options selected - click 'search'.

The above method will yield the most specific references in terms of what's appeared in the the downloads section for the duration of the site whilst reducing the amount of superfluous material to wade through in a basic site search.
Regards,
FWD.
Thank you, FWD.

Hi, Sal... According to Stephane over at Passions Just Like Mine, there's no known recording for the St. Pete show. Might be out there on tape, but it hasn't arisen yet online. The Clearwater show is one I need, too, otherwise I'd make it available for you! Good luck!
Thank you, JM.

sp tjkomi spend half my life with my grandosn these days who has zero Smiths interest but lots of nintendo swith luigi gooiigi interest....endless....

Anyway well done making offerings available. I have a multitude of Smiths/Moz Mp3s some on cd originally with Stephane but I'd love a good recording of 25 July 1991 – The Dome, DONCASTER, ENGLAND if one is knocking around these days.

sp tjkomi spend half my life with my grandosn these days who has zero Smiths interest but lots of nintendo swith luigi gooiigi interest....endless....

Anyway well done making offerings available. I have a multitude of Smiths/Moz Mp3s some on cd originally with Stephane but I'd love a good recording of 25 July 1991 – The Dome, DONCASTER, ENGLAND if one is knocking around these days.
Here you go. I don't know if it's any 'new and improved,' but it's what I have!

https://we.tl/t-OubCfpTR1y (file name: Archive.zip) / Up for a week.

From "Passions" -
25 July 1991
The Dome, Doncaster

Interesting Drug
Mute Witness
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Alsatian Cousin
Sing Your Life
King Leer
November Spawned A Monster
Yes I Am Blind
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Piccadilly Palare
Asian Rut
The Loop
Pregnant For The Last Time
There's A Place In Hell For Me And My Friends
Our Frank
Suedehead
That's Entertainment
/Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together
/Disappointed
Besides having cigarettes thrown at him during "Our Frank", more and more people were beginning to throw frisbees during "Mute Witness". In exchange, Morrissey threw two autographed tambourines into the crowd during "The Loop". The latter and "Alsatian Cousin" were actually played here for the first time on this leg of the tour. They had been rehearsed at soundcheck for the past few shows and before this performed only once each, on the previous American leg. They replaced covers "Trash" and "Cosmic Dancer" which would only return in the setlist on the upcoming Japanese/Australian leg of the tour. Morrissey also decided to make a few sequence rearrangements in the setlist.

"Pregnant For The Last Time", the current single, was introduced with a sarcastic comment about the song's lack of exposure. After "Suedehead", Morrissey said in a very very deep voice "Oh my God..." As part of the setlist rearrangements, "That's Entertainment" was moved to the position of main set closer, which made a lot of sense given the song's frantic live finale of fast drums and guitars after which Boz destroyed his guitar. In standard set closer "Disappointed" Morrissey made the usual changes but also changed a line to the surprising and yet unheard "all your friends and your foes would rather die than have to suck you".

b-bootm.jpg

A fair quality audience recording of the full concert is circulated on the internet.[/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

Wanted:
Spokane, Washington, February 1, 2000.

Any upgrade on the existing version would be useful.
It is the only ever performance of Heir Apparent and if anyone has a decent version of this (ie not youtube rips), it would be appreciated.
Regards,
FWD.

Hi,

My kids have a lots of Nintendo interest, Mario, Luigi, Gooigi.... they inherited that from me....
And for The Smiths they are still too young, maybe someday who knows...

Please, ask if anybody needs anything Smiths/Morrissey related mp3s. I have a large collection, yet still unsorted.... All the stuff came from the net starting in 1998/99 from the wonderful web site called Frankly Vulgar that hosted bootlegs and some rare stuff, than Soulseek, eMule, torrents, Moz solo forums....

I do not have anything spectacular but I think that I have most of the stuff from 1983 up to approx. 2008

BR

Last edited:
I have just realized that Salford Music Club https://mozutd.tumblr.com is still online, or it is back online because I think that it was gone few years ago.

There you can find almost all of the common shows in mp3. I hope that links are all still ok. I just briefly tested a few and it was ok..
I have upgraded my archive with 320kbps mostly from there

BR

Spokane, Washington, February 1, 2000.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1up0n4

Here you are :)

This is very good audience version of complete concert. Collected from somewhere on the net, god knows when...
Hope this helps and that this is better than the one you have

BR
@tjkomi, thanks much for the Spokane show! One that I need... Hope you saw my Doncaster upload from earlier today.

The SMC still has a bunch of active links, for sure. Maybe most of what's listed. Some are not active.

drifter!! And I remember you! First of all, good luck with the move! They can be such a pain in the ass, but as long as you keep thinking of the end product -- your cool new place -- you're OK. And thx so much for reaching out. I'm guessing, then, that We Transfer is a solid (cheap) way of doing it? I'll simply take your lead & start posting some stuff soon. You're the best, pal...
i have to admit its been so long sense ive uploaded i went with We Transfer upload site. the problem i had with this site was it wouldnt let me upload mp3s. so now while investigeting ive discovered sendspace will let me upload more files. hope this helps alittle

i have to admit its been so long sense ive uploaded i went with We Transfer upload site. the problem i had with this site was it wouldnt let me upload mp3s. so now while investigeting ive discovered sendspace will let me upload more files. hope this helps alittle
Sendspace has been quite a headache of late.
It seems their DDoS protection and various non-phone friendly bits of their site make simple downloading difficult.
I've sent 99% of recent stuff through WeTransfer as it zips folders for you and allows multi-select on mobiles et al...
There's less advertising and no pop-ups either.
Surprised it isn't working for yourself - shame.
Obviously, timed files = continually being asked for re-ups and mega.nz or Drive are the next step up for longevity.
It would be nice if everything was pooled in to one place, maybe this will kick it off.
I'm happy to contribute.
Regards,
FWD.

I'm trying to marry up the audience shot bootlegs with the better sounding audio from soundboard.
Currently doing Cologne '91. If someone could upload Battersea patisserie that would be great. All I have is a copy of Berlin '91 incorrectly labelled as Cologne. I'd be really happy for one place where a live history of Moz could be kept. I'm having a nightmare finding links on random blogs. Sadly rapidshare hasn't worked for about ten years

I'm trying to marry up the audience shot bootlegs with the better sounding audio from soundboard.
Currently doing Cologne '91. If someone could upload Battersea patisserie that would be great. All I have is a copy of Berlin '91 incorrectly labelled as Cologne. I'd be really happy for one place where a live history of Moz could be kept. I'm having a nightmare finding links on random blogs. Sadly rapidshare hasn't worked for about ten years

I just sent a friend of mine three Chicago Moz shows. Here they are, all under the same link. Good for a week.

17 July 2004, Blue Jam Sessions, House of Blues, CHICAGO, IL
4 April 2009, Aragon Ballroom, CHICAGO, IL
17 December 2011, Congress Theater, CHICAGO, IL

https://we.tl/t-i20jyHsJhT

Back
Top Bottom