SNL - Hilarious Clip

Oh No! Sorry Alasdair! It is quite funny! Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin and AMy Poehler doing Hillary Clinton. If I can figure out how to send it directly I will - I am not terribly advanced in the technology department...

Oh No! Sorry Alasdair! It is quite funny! Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin and AMy Poehler doing Hillary Clinton. If I can figure out how to send it directly I will - I am not terribly advanced in the technology department...

As a fellow luditte, i feel your pain...:)

I am not saying this as a McCain supporter. It was good but not great. I was only above average because of the rest of the SNL offering over the past few years has been sub par. Weekend update has been its only steady shining star for years as well as anything associated.

I miss Ferrell.

I am not saying this as a McCain supporter. It was good but not great. I was only above average because of the rest of the SNL offering over the past few years has been sub par. Weekend update has been its only steady shining star for years as well as anything associated.

I miss Ferrell.

I miss Phil.

I miss Phil.

That was also an excellent cast.... the last great cast was Sandler Spade Meadows Farley and the rest.

I cannot think of anything outside of Tina Fey that really held my interest over the years. The only hope for the future of that show is Keenan and Samburg.

I miss Ferrell.

me too

I miss Phil.

me too :tears:

That was a great opening skit last night (LOL@ I can see Russia from my house!) Amy Poehler is great on SNL :D Weekend Update is the shining star, but they have a good cast. I really like Kristen Wiig, Darrell Hammond, Will Forte and yes Keenan Thompson. I've watched SNL thru every season since the Belushi years. I just stay with it no matter how funny it isn't sometimes..I'd love to come to NY for a show. :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom