Songs from Hell

This is it. There is no topping this. This song is so terrible that my computer actually froze as I tried to post this, as if to say "please, no". This is the worst song on the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just have to add this one more because Nugz really likes it (shhhh)

watching that video reminded me of how i felt the first time i ever saw/heard morrissey.

You've just given me the flashback of the century...my dad used to listen to this song about 25 years ago! I haven't thought of it since then. I think we know why...

PS - I quite like how everyone in the audience is rockin' it out. They can't help themselves!!

There'll be a medley of American Pie (any/all versions), Hotel California and Khe Sanh. I will request a transfer.
Though actually, I'm on Team Hell and f*** it, I don't want to go to heaven even if it is real. I bet in Heaven they have to listen to Creed. And Taylor Swift. Firebomb that dump!

You've just given me the flashback of the century...my dad used to listen to this song about 25 years ago! I haven't thought of it since then. I think we know why...

Must be a crazy parent thing...my Dad & step Mom were taking dance classes when I was in highschool and would practice to that song late at night. I could hear the um bapa um bapa mow mow from downstairs while I was trying to sleep. :squiffy:

I heard a super annoying song today, Katy Perry's Hot n Cold. :gun:

Anything by any of these artists...

Dogs are howling everywhere.

Against me! - stop
Sean Kingston feat weezy - down
Metallica - enter sandman
Limp bizkit - my way

Back
Top Bottom