"Soy is making kids gay "

oye terence

ampersand after ampersand
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.

I found this on this site :

http://www.vegetariansareevil.com/index.html

bunch of nutjobs...

:D

hahaah
soygay.jpg

i am so vegan i want to fu*k doods all day!

people make up some crazy shit. especially, when it comes to not eating meat.

Last edited:
Oh dear...:rolleyes:

Also, I love how on the banner at the top of that 'Vegetarians Are Evil' site there's some really nice looking vegetables on one side and some disgusting looking meat on the other...

Last edited:
LMAO that's some crazy dumb shiz!

I would have to say that soy is not making kids gay. Doing gay things by being gay is making kids gay.

Nutjobs like those in the article should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:
I don't want to click on that link because I suspect that it would bring me to the Westboro Baptist Church website... or one that they fund. :crazy: to the nth degree

soy is a synthetic estrogen. your bodies natural estrogen receptors can become confused and not function properly or at all, for any person who consumes large qty's of it. consequently, your hormonal chemistry is thrown off wack. men grow breasts and female breasts get larger...which can actually contribute to a greater risk of breast cancer.

the myth that there are lower of rates of breast cancer for chinese women IN CHINA has nothing to do with their consumption of soy products, it has to do with the fact that chinese women consume absurd almost excessive amounts of leafy green vegetable such a bok choy, mustard greens and water spinach. These green vegetable contain phytochemicals that attack cells during their mutation phase.

while its true that eating soy can improve your heart health, a less dangerous way to achieve optimum heart health is too eat less red meat or no red meat at all and 2) brush your teeth. Arterial plaque can take a homey down.

signed.
stoner kebab, wiccan m.d. :crazy:

Vegetarianism made Charles Manson evil? Are they sure it wasn't years of being in the juvenile court system, an abusive childhood and LSD? They're right, it was probably those goddamn potatoes.

soy is a synthetic estrogen. your bodies natural estrogen receptors can become confused and not function properly or at all, for any person who consumes large qty's of it. consequently, your hormonal chemistry is thrown off wack. men grow breasts and female breasts get larger...which can actually contribute to a greater risk of breast cancer.

the myth that there are lower of rates of breast cancer for chinese women IN CHINA has nothing to do with their consumption of soy products, it has to do with the fact that chinese women consume absurd almost excessive amounts of leafy green vegetable such a bok choy, mustard greens and water spinach. These green vegetable contain phytochemicals that attack cells during their mutation phase.

while its true that eating soy can improve your heart health, a less dangerous way to achieve optimum heart health is too eat less red meat or no red meat at all and 2) brush your teeth. Arterial plaque can take a homey down.

signed.
stoner kebab, wiccan m.d. :crazy:

As a scientician, I endorse this post.:thumb:

Peter

It doesn't make kids gay,that's just daft. But it does affect hormones.

Its a known fact that Asian women have a significant lower breast cancer rate due to healthy eating habits in part but also to the high consumption of soya.

It doesn't make kids gay,that's just daft. But it does affect hormones.

Its a known fact that Asian women have a significant lower breast cancer rate due to healthy eating habits in part but also to the high consumption of soya.

that fact is not really a fact dude, Asian American women do not have a significantly lower rate of breast cancer than other American women, sorry
this, i know :o

Back
Top Bottom