St. Louis, MO - Peabody Opera House (Nov. 22, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / When You Open Your Legs / Glamorous Glue / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Spent The Day In Bed / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Home Is A Question Mark / In The Future When All's Well / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Morrissey has issues, and St. Louis got a full display at Peabody concert by Daniel Durchholz - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
  • Pic by Mando Lopez posted by Famous when dead:

41492_mando_stlouis.jpg
  • Morrissey Is a Boring Old Jackass by Jaime Lees - Riverfront Times Blog. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
Are you mad!

I'm throwing my arms around Paris, Bullfighter, Ganglord... Ok songs but not fantastic. He should sing Dear God please help me, Smiler with knife, I've changed my plea to guilty, Southpaw, Speedway ... older songs like Happy lovers united or Yes i am blind could be great too.
And finally, why not Well i Wonder by .. you know who

Wow, most enthusiastic review so far.!
But on the other hand: he likes HIM. :paranoid:

Still haven't received my pre-ordered copy (Switzerland).
Switzerland and Morrissey - it will never work... See Basel cancellation, autobiography (Montreux Festival) etc.
(btw: where exactly does he have a home here? I guess french area close to Geneva or at Lake Geneva?)

While I could live without Ganglord and Jack the Ripper, that is still a pretty great set list. A good mixture of hits and rarities. In the Future When All's Well is a very good addition.

While I could live without Ganglord and Jack the Ripper, that is still a pretty great set list. A good mixture of hits and rarities. In the Future When All's Well is a very good addition.

I would certainly have In The Future... and Hold On To Your Friends (assuming it returns) in there instead of World Peace and Bullfighter. I could happily listen to Jack The Ripper any time but I do feel Ganglord and Paris need a rest. Still, this is shaping up to be his best set list for quite a while...

Enough already....get on with your life ...leave moz alone he didn't sexual abuse you did he or anyone for that matter .....wow

How do you know ?
Morro the clown threw his hat in the ring to get some attention. It worked, he's got it. Game on.

Bet you want another vote on brexit as well

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

All we need now is Black Lives Matter folks protesting outside shows. Sheesh.

I hope Uncle Steve does a 40 minute Meat is Murder in Chicago. The heart of the meat belt. I'm worried someone will bring a bottle of BBQ sauce and throw it on Steve and then all the people beeeeeck in Chicago will try to eat Steve alive.

Ironically, St Louis IS in the heart of the meat belt- not Chicago - the BBQ belt anyways.

St Louis, Kansas City, Memphis, Texas, and the Carolinas are BBQ mecca. In fact, St Louis has two of the best BBQ joints in America, Pappy's and Ropers Ribs! Hopefully some partake!

I would certainly have In The Future... and Hold On To Your Friends (assuming it returns) in there instead of World Peace and Bullfighter. I could happily listen to Jack The Ripper any time but I do feel Ganglord and Paris need a rest. Still, this is shaping up to be his best set list for quite a while...

Ganglord need a rest

No, it doesn't. As long as police will abuse their power on innocent people.

I hope Uncle Steve does a 40 minute Meat is Murder in Chicago. The heart of the meat belt. I'm worried someone will bring a bottle of BBQ sauce and throw it on Steve and then all the people beeeeeck in Chicago will try to eat Steve alive.

It might be vegan barbecue sauce. Which is a thing.

That's hilarious. A joke about his stance on meat? No one would have seen that coming. Do you do children's birthday parties? Nursing homes?

Ganglord need a rest

No, it doesn't. As long as police will abuse their power on innocent people.
By that logic, Give Peace A Chance should be playing round the clock on every radio station on Earth.
It's just a song. It does nothing to change the situation or accomplish anything but make his audience potentially feel they can claim to be "WOKE AF, FAM."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom