St. Louis, MO - Peabody Opera House (Nov. 22, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / When You Open Your Legs / Glamorous Glue / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Spent The Day In Bed / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Home Is A Question Mark / In The Future When All's Well / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Morrissey has issues, and St. Louis got a full display at Peabody concert by Daniel Durchholz - St. Louis Post-Dispatch
  • Pic by Mando Lopez posted by Famous when dead:

41492_mando_stlouis.jpg
  • Morrissey Is a Boring Old Jackass by Jaime Lees - Riverfront Times Blog. Link posted by Famous when dead.

Last edited:
Most likely they are in a lot of cases.
I'll happily do cyber monday, because there are no employees in harms way or a chance for the lowest common denominator to bash people for toaster ovens or whatever.
You would think that was a joke but sadly it isn't! Happened here and they stopped doing it afterwards.

You would think that was a joke but sadly it isn't! Happened here and they stopped doing it afterwards.
Violence never stopped 'merica from doin' nothin' nohow.
In fact, it seems to encourage 'merica to go harder and dig in their heels, if anything.

While people are on this BLM subject. Why is this happening more frequently and nothing seems to be done about it?

That was an odd as f*** series of replies! We went from commenting on some guys review of Morrissey's gig to you posting tweets of some, well you know. Wtf was that about? And don't give me some bollocks about not knowing?

That was an odd as f*** series of replies! We went from commenting on some guys review of Morrissey's gig to you posting tweets of some, well you know. Wtf was that about? And don't give me some bollocks about not knowing?
:lbf::lbf::lbf: I blame the booze...

I'm not trying to assume. You have to be aware of how your statement came across. In any group, the loudest and most detrimental to the cause will be the ones you see on television. They sell. Idiot hippies who like, want weed legalized, man, because it's like a sacred medicine, and actually like, my sacrament, man, because it's like, my religion. Muslims who cut the heads off of the infidel or rage in the streets firing guns into the air. People of all types smashing windows and flipping cars. And on and on.

I apologize for the implication and thank you for your clarification.
Things must change in the world, and there's always birthing pains.
No worries at all. My statement was too short and could easily be misconstrued. I can identify with a group's cause but still disagree with their tactics. Once we start isolating ourselves from criticism we as people can start to get very precious about things and strike out at anyone who disagrees with us. Religion anyone?

Oh agreed, they are terrible. They go on and on about Police killing black people in America when in fact stats on blacks getting shot by cops has been going down steadily for the last 30 years! Whereas black-on-black homicides runs unabated in places like Chicago. And where is BLM on these issues? Coz if they really cared they would be very proactive on this, they aren't because they are just one big racist stunt.

This pastor working right in the coalface of trying to help black lives below certainly thinks so.

Information on and from all sides is always the best way to go. At least then you know exactly what you're fighting for before things get ugly beyond control.

THOUGHT THIS WAS A MUSIC SITE,AS USUAL ITS BEEN HIJACKED BY POLITICS.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom