Stalked by phone

Franzanna

In retirement
Last night some clown decided to phone me at 1.45 am. The screen on my mobile said 'anonymous number', and I picked it up. I didn't hear anything so I ended the call, only for it to ring again so I pressed the end call button. It rang again, and, thinking it might be important, I answered. Then said clown asked me what I was wearing in a scary hoarse and whispy voice. They didn't tell me who they were, just asked me what I was wearing. After about 2 minutes of pissing around with me, I told him to f*** off and turned my phone off.

Does anyone have any idea how this would have happened? :(

Last edited:
I had a couple of daft calls about a year ago, they never said anything, just rang and were silent. After about the third call I would put the phone down on the side and just leave the call going - wasting their air time, I'd pick the phone up 5 minutes later and it would be dead.
After about the sixth call (and leaving it at the side of me for a few minutes) I picked the phone up and as the caller was still on I said ''Thank you very much, this call has been monitored by both BT and the police and all they needed was 45 seconds to identify your number. Goodbye.''

The caller quickly ended the call and it also proved to be the end of the daft calls:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Last night some clown decided to phone me at 1.45 am. The screen on my mobile said 'anomynous number', and I picked it up. I didn't hear anything so I ended the call, only for it to ring again so I pressed the end call button. It rang again, and, thinking it might be important, I answered. Then said clown asked me what I was wearing in a scary hoarse and whispy voice. They didn't tell me who they were, just asked me what I was wearing. After about 2 minutes of pissing around with me, I told him to f*** off and turned my phone off.

Why would you keep your phone switched on at night?

I had a couple of daft calls about a year ago, they never said anything, just rang and were silent. After about the third call I would put the phone down on the side and just leave the call going - wasting their air time, I'd pick the phone up 5 minutes later and it would be dead.
After about the sixth call (and leaving it at the side of me for a few minutes) I picked the phone up and as the caller was still on I said ''Thank you very much, this call has been monitored by both BT and the police and all they needed was 45 seconds to identify your number. Goodbye.''

The caller quickly ended the call and it also proved to be the end of the daft calls:cool:

Jukebox Jury

OH smooth. :guitar: May I use this line if I ever get stalked by phone?

I can't even remember the last time I got (or sent!) a prank call. Maybe it's because of the rise of cell phones; maybe pranksters have changed their tactics, perhaps by trolling online forums. Either way, it's a welcome change.

Jukebox Jury

Not to inject tastelessness into a serious thread, but

You didn't tell us what you were wearing, JJ. :D

Not to inject tastelessness into a serious thread, but

You didn't tell us what you were wearing, JJ. :D

Well that's because the person on the other end of the phone didn't ask me that question - or indeed any question!

Jukebox 'always naked in bed' Jury*

*apart from if it is slightly cold and then I wear socks

Last night some clown decided to phone me at 1.45 am. The screen on my mobile said 'anomynous number', and I picked it up. I didn't hear anything so I ended the call, only for it to ring again so I pressed the end call button. It rang again, and, thinking it might be important, I answered. Then said clown asked me what I was wearing in a scary hoarse and whispy voice. They didn't tell me who they were, just asked me what I was wearing. After about 2 minutes of pissing around with me, I told him to f*** off and turned my phone off.

Oh dear Franny.....some twit at college/school got your number by the sounds of it.

I would stick their mobile down their throats for you:mad:

Why would you keep your phone switched on at night?

I don't know why I do. It wastes the battery, which is a good enough reason not to do it in itself. I guess just because I forget to, though I think I may start switching the phone off in the future.

Oh dear Franny.....some twit at college/school got your number by the sounds of it.

I would stick their mobile down their throats for you:mad:

I go to an all girls school, so it wasn't directly someone from school. Could have been a friend of a friend or whatever. It sounded a bit like my sister's friend who shouted 'Heil mein Kampf!' down my sister's phone at me years ago, but I don't think he has my phone number.

Thank you Mr. Blaze. :p Make sure that the phone's on vibrate before you ram it down, and then ring them. :D <---- demonic smile

Last night some clown decided to phone me at 1.45 am. The screen on my mobile said 'anonymous number', and I picked it up. I didn't hear anything so I ended the call, only for it to ring again so I pressed the end call button. It rang again, and, thinking it might be important, I answered. Then said clown asked me what I was wearing in a scary hoarse and whispy voice. They didn't tell me who they were, just asked me what I was wearing. After about 2 minutes of pissing around with me, I told him to f*** off and turned my phone off.

I keep on getting calls like that but they never say anything the hang up when i say hello. It creeped me out , although hearing a voice would have been worse.

A few weeks ago I was getting prank phone calls, they called at roughly the same time every night for about 3 nights. They just heavy breathed down the phone, it's already been mentioned, but what I did was just leave the phone on so, they could waste their credit :D
Primarily, I was pissed off 'cos they woke me up, but getting cold calls is never nice though, creeped me out a little

Seriously speaking, I'm actually looking at a form now but, it's American. You contact your local authorities & they put a tracer on your phone for a month. If anything is validated, you can sign a complaint. I'm reading one at this moment.

Since your from the UK, I'm assumming, I would sincerely just monitor your calls, more than say, 5-10, I'd report...see how the fuzz can help you...

On a side note: I'd LOVE someone to stalk me, but, in a good, love way...(just daydreaming again about this one hilarious bloke I like)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom