Starsuckers - the film we were meant to be in!

IGood bit at the end when Hugh almost threatens the director if they say anything bad about Morrissey.

What a tosser. :sick:

The whole thing is nearly enough to make you never want to listen to Morrissey again.

Me too Brel - exactly my tactic.

Don't listen to this B****CKS - Cowshed was doing his make up (do you know how long it takes to powder a bald head?) only when he had finally finished we had all gone - in fact - Morrissey was half way through LOTFIP.

Don't listen to this B****CKS - Cowshed was doing his make up (do you know how long it takes to powder a bald head?) only when he had finally finished we had all gone - in fact - Morrissey was half way through LOTFIP.

Don't talk such tosh! You're just trying to divert people's attention away from your peculiar lurching forward when talking (on the second clip of you).

I happened to be sitting on a rocking chair as it goes...

Here is the photo I was taking at the start of the clip :cool:

Solo7.jpg

or it may have been this one...

Solo8.jpg

Chaps, you weren't drinking in the Devonshire arms by any chance? It's my works local! How did the veggies cope with the meat pies and sausages on the bar!! And also the harridan landlady who serves 1 person every fifteen minutes!!

I dunno I get Boz Boorer taking his mum or lunch at my local up in Barnet and you lot drinking around my works local!

(Tess if ur are still reading here did u drink all the wine???)

Back
Top Bottom