State of the Union Address- 2010

It hasn't started yet...

but in that purple dress, I think that The First Lady looks like Barney.

Barney.jpg

I can't wait till 2012.

This November will be a good start.

Did you see this...

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us...ld_top_obama_in_prez_run/srvc=home&position=0

"...The online news site, newsmax.com, reported that Obama leads Brown by 46.5 percent to 44.6 percent among the 4,163 respondents in a poll with a plus or minus 1.5 percent margin of error. Independent voters, who helped propel Obama into office in 2008, favor Brown 48.6 percent to 36 percent....."

I will never vote Republican, but Obama is a lying sellout, and his popularity is in the tank. All he had was the ability to inspire people, though that is quite a lot really, but he wasted it by carrying on the policies of the previous administration, and squandered what could have been one of the greatest opportunities in history.

We need real change and that means a third party candidate.

The opinions of people here that feel left out and sold out by Obama are reflected in the polls which are very unfavorable for him across the board. He's finished, and we have a very short time to come up with a third party solution.

He's finished, and we have a very short time to come up with a third party solution.

Dogs. Though clearly the cat is running the show. :p

3828386510_1f2359f1cc.jpg

My friend has one of those longboards. I was (and sometimes still am) more BMX myself.

Me too. I'm more of a cruiser gal myself, I just own the redhead in the middle. The longboard owner has the cat and the dog next to the board. That cat is 17, btw. :eek: If anyone knows enough to run a country it's him.

yes, a 24", have you seen some punk riding it? ;)

You know what they're all riding down here? Or over here? (I forget where you live.) Those fixed gear bikes for doing tricks. Then they want to bike over to 711 to get a slurpee for lunch and it's at the bottom of a hill and instead of coasting they look like peddling maniacs, it's bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom