State of the Union Address- 2010

You know what they're all riding down here? Or over here? (I forget where you live.) Those fixed gear bikes for doing tricks. Then they want to bike over to 711 to get a slurpee for lunch and it's at the bottom of a hill and instead of coasting they look like peddling maniacs, it's bizarre.

yeah, the fixed gear bike thing isn't happening here but I've read about it in an article on hipsters. hilarious. those bikes are supposed to be ridden on flat (banked) tracks. someone's going to put an eye out.

ron_paul_photo_4.jpg

Or sometimes

ralph%20nader.jpg

The Ron Paul people jumped ship to Obama though, and Nader probably still is resented for (supposedly) taking votes from Gore. We need someone younger than either of them and with the speaking ability of Obama.

Since they removed the limits on campaign contributions the other day we are more unlikely to see a true independent. I guess there is going to be some compromise between a recognizable name and true change.

I've no clue what's going on, but I like Dennis Kucinich.

We need real change and that means a third party candidate.

You hit the nail squarely on the head, there. Exactly right.

The Democrats (including President Obama and all of the Democrats in Congress) just flat-out WASTED all of the opportunities that they've had in the past year to make a great change. Why? I have no friggin clue, except that it seems that they were trying to come up with something that would "please" the Republicans (why? hell if I know), something that they should have known would never happen. I am extremely disappointed in the Democrats. They have no courage, no backbone. They had the opportunity to make history and change Americans' lives for the better, and they squandered it. :mad:

America, in my opinion, really needs to be more like the rest of the civilized world: more than 2 friggin' political parties, health care for all of its citizens, and a bigger separation between church and state...and, now, a bigger separation between corporations and the state.

Chris Matthews on Obama:

"I FORGOT HE WAS BLACK TONIGHT"

I like Chris Matthews, but I couldn't believe he said this. :lbf:
Sometimes he seems to be just one Scotch away from being Ron Burgandy.

[youtube]Oty9yv03vPE&feature=related[/youtube]

Chris Matthews on Obama:

"I FORGOT HE WAS BLACK TONIGHT"

I like Chris Matthews, but I couldn't believe he said this. :lbf:
Sometimes he seems to be just one Scotch away from being Ron Burgandy.

[youtube]Oty9yv03vPE&feature=related[/youtube]

i think he always means well, but sometimes doesnt think before he speaks. like when he said Obama gave him tingles up his leg. :lbf: he will never live that one down.

have they spoofed him on SNL yet? if not, they should.

i think he always means well, but sometimes doesnt think before he speaks. like when he said Obama gave him tingles up his leg. :lbf: he will never live that one down.

have they spoofed him on SNL yet? if not, they should.

A SNL spoof would be hilarious.

He's a good guy...but yeah, I think sometimes he says it while he's thinking it rather than thinking about it first.

Back
Top Bottom