Statement via TTY

Magnificant.

And as for the NME - well, we all knew that it was a viscious smear campaign. Bravo for having the guts to stand up to that crap. And also having the money to get into the ring with them and punish them where it hurts. Basically, because they are all sad little f***ers typing slowly, without brain in gear and so on. They have been since 1990 to be honest.

It would delight me if Morrissey's hopefully impending victory over the NME forced that pitiful comic into liquidation. To see the current plight of the inky bible I read so avidly in the (late) 70s & 80s is a tragic sight. RIP NME.

Johnny Barleycorn has actually stated something that for once, the whole forum can agree upon.

It's a freakin' christmas miracle.

Seriously, I wish Morrissey the best in his NME court case. Hopefully, he will continue touring because right now, it's his only outlet for introducing new music.

Moz, Don't be absurd. There are so many people out there who can release an album, even put it at number 1 in the UK. You DO NOT need a major label so think about your fans, your music and your passion. Time to get over yourself.

Dear sons,

Brummell at Calais, Buonaparte at St. Helena, Byron at Ravenna, and Morrissey at 'annes de refus'.
How easily the world is lost. By love, or war, or eNeMEy, and now and then by 2011 december frost.
But.
L'Homme WILL revolte!

we'll let you know

no where in this letter does morrissey say he's "retiring" or that his album won't come out. just that it won't be on a big label but who cares? we'll pay $15 bucks to download it from him directly! duh... basically, it sounds like he can't wait to get back on the road and tour again

While I don't agree with the strong language used by some others, I was disappointed that Morrissey didn't include comments (such as, perhaps, an apology) regarding the Oakland cancellation.

The Bay Area is really to cool for Moz that's why he must shun us and you can tell
by the level shunning he has done....Aaahh Feel loved Thanks Moz. Fuk You In The
Ass Later Snoochie Boochies lol!!!!

The Bay Area is really to cool for Moz that's why he must shun us and you can tell
by the level shunning he has done....Aaahh Feel loved Thanks Moz. Fuk You In The
Ass Later Snoochie Boochies lol!!!!

From a fellow Bay Area Moz fan: PLEASE go to night school and finish that high school education that someone, maybe Mom, Dad, Auntie, must have had you start. Moz shows can be taken from you "swallow", but your education is all yours! Perhaps when Moz comes around next time and actually decides to perform here you'll be able to string together some correctly spelled words in that unavoidable critique of the show that we are all surely going to appreciate. Cheers!

Pick one and smile! :DWhat's the definition of a will? It's a dead giveaway.A backward poet writes inverse.In democracy it's your votes that count. In feudalism it's your count that votes.She had a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but broke it off.A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in LinoleumBlownapart.You feel stuck with your debt, if you can't budge it.Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.He often broke into song, because he couldn't find the key.Every calendar's days are numbered.A lot of money is tainted..... 'taint yours and 'taint mine.A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.He had a photographic memory which was just never developed.A plateau is a high form of flattery.The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large. (for CG!!)Those who get too big for their breeches will be exposed in the end.When you've seen one shopping centre, you've seen a mall.Those who jump off a Parisian bridge are in seine.When an actress saw her first strands of grey hair, OMG she thought she'd dye.Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.Santa's helpers are all subordinate clauses.Acupuncture is a jab well done.Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.Anyone beat that? Or do you have better things to do?!

If most of these things were like you, then I'm quite sure he would've said a few words. So because you are reasonable and not like some fans "fans', the thing is Matt (I'm still not quite sure who he is), apparently someone in the band-well like he hurt his eye or somethings. Now, Mind you. I mean this was sooo Not Morrissey's
fault. He would throw the other schmucks crumbs, had they acted like you did.

If that pathetic excuse of a session drummer is in too much pain to bang the drums, fine, whatever, I'll accept that. The fact that Morrissey has NEVER scheduled make up dates for ANY OF THE THREE Bay Area cancellations in the last eight years is unacceptable, unprofessional, and horrifically disrespectful to the fans in the Pacific Northwest that came to the gig.

If that pathetic excuse of a session drummer is in too much pain to bang the drums, fine, whatever, I'll accept that. The fact that Morrissey has NEVER scheduled make up dates for ANY OF THE THREE Bay Area cancellations in the last eight years is unacceptable, unprofessional, and horrifically disrespectful to the fans in the Pacific Northwest that came to the gig.

Is that what Matt is? Another drummer? I never knew, and I am too lazy to google him,in fact I am too lazy to anything really. See I am a sociopath who thinks I am the same person as someone else.
There is no hope here. However, I would like to say that Morrissey did actually act professionally, compassionate and above and beyond perfect in his non response to the fans, "fans'. And on top of it, Morrissey looks more hot and drop dead gorgeous than EVER. I wonder why he banned me. I wonder why.

In truth all it takes is a Shift to your heart and All that You dream of is yours. Regardless of what the mind sees...the heart knows the heart of Your beloved in the one who stands before you. B c.
This is What I promise for You, for it is Ever and
always present - that rushing explosion e o e of ecstatic love that comes forth as the moment of
Creation. The Creator. Patse
And
Washes into your heart aimmn
Now , as the twin flame heart of God.

Is that what Matt is? Another drummer? I never knew, and I am too lazy to google him,in fact I am too lazy to anything really. See I am a sociopath who thinks I am the same person as someone else.
There is no hope here. However, I would like to say that Morrissey did actually act professionally, compassionate and above and beyond perfect in his non response to the fans, "fans'. And on top of it, Morrissey looks more hot and drop dead gorgeous than EVER. I wonder why he banned me. I wonder why.

Moz IS super hot these days, but I'm sure he'd be a terrible lay. He himself has said that he thought his genitals were the result of some "cruel joke".

Moz IS super hot these days, but I'm sure he'd be a terrible lay. He himself has said that he thought his genitals were the result of some "cruel joke".

Nonsense that he'd be a terrible lay. Anyway I think...he needs to be with the Right One. And problem solved. He just won't admit the truth regarding who that is.

Better songwriting partners =Better songs = Record contract.

It's as simple as that.

Die-hard fans will always love every song no matter what (blinded by love of Moz) and not be able to see when a song isn't "good enough" for Morrissey.

It's not about the lyric, it's not about the voice or Moz's presentation. It's about the music and production.

There's no way staying on a level with the disappointing (that's putting it politely) ROTT and the wishy-washy YOR is going to sustain Morrissey.

Pick one and smile! :DWhat's the definition of a will? It's a dead giveaway.A backward poet writes inverse.In democracy it's your votes that count. In feudalism it's your count that votes.She had a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but broke it off.A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.If you don't pay your exorcist, you get repossessed.With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in LinoleumBlownapart.You feel stuck with your debt, if you can't budge it.Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.He often broke into song, because he couldn't find the key.Every calendar's days are numbered.A lot of money is tainted..... 'taint yours and 'taint mine.A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.He had a photographic memory which was just never developed.A plateau is a high form of flattery.The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large. (for CG!!)Those who get too big for their breeches will be exposed in the end.When you've seen one shopping centre, you've seen a mall.Those who jump off a Parisian bridge are in seine.When an actress saw her first strands of grey hair, OMG she thought she'd dye.Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead-to-know basis.Santa's helpers are all subordinate clauses.Acupuncture is a jab well done.Marathon runners with bad footwear suffer the agony of defeat.Anyone beat that? Or do you have better things to do?!

398661_335578569804936_205344452828349_1257524_1802092634_n.jpg

There's a direct correlation that things started to go in the can when Jesse Tobias showed up.

Things would greatly improve if he left.

There's no getting around it.

It's time to end the Jesse Tobias era (error).

"The growing dedication of so many people who travel from city to city to follow the tour proves to me that now is better and stronger than the past."

Yeah, that really sounds like he plans retirement following years of tragic decline, doesn't it? Jeez. You front-page retards would read "retirement" into the briefest of utterances, wouldn't you? No wonder he despises this site and the imbeciles who dominate the posts.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom