Strange/unexpected Moz references?

e0e6a9fef1d1c71e1722cadaeca91beb.jpg

411505545b40ee15c121bc74609c5f70.jpg

Via 'dewildesbeer' on IG. Their page is reluctant to display here for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Damon Albarn asked Morrissey to collaborate on the new Gorillaz record Song Machine.

(Maybe he wasn't too fond of Damon saying he "shouldn't even have an opinion" on British politics last year?)

Anyway, the interview this is taken from was with a Latin American site, but here's what Google translate made of the Moz bit

"We had a fun email conversation with Morrissey, but it led to nothing. I don't think Morrissey is a collaborator, really, you have to want to collaborate with other people."

Damon Albarn asked Morrissey to collaborate on the new Gorillaz record Song Machine.

(Maybe he wasn't too fond of Damon saying he "shouldn't even have an opinion" on British politics last year?)

Anyway, the interview this is taken from was with a Latin American site, but here's what Google translate made of the Moz bit

"We had a fun email conversation with Morrissey, but it led to nothing. I don't think Morrissey is a collaborator, really, you have to want to collaborate with other people."

again?

didn’t he ask Morrissey before on a earlier gorilla album ?

again?

didn’t he ask Morrissey before on a earlier gorilla album ?

Yes, Humanz from 2017.
He mentioned Dionne Warwick as a potential collaborator (who declined) in 2017 as well and apparently this time she "was literally sitting at the piano and ready to record, but something happened in the end".

Maybe Damon's just very persistent?

Yes, Humanz from 2017.
He mentioned Dionne Warwick as a potential collaborator (who declined) in 2017 as well and apparently this time she "was literally sitting at the piano and ready to record, but something happened in the end".

Best laxative on the market...Demon Allbran 😉

Yes, Humanz from 2017.

Annoyingly persistent.

Though, you can’t blame anyone for wanting one of the greatest artists alive to grace one of their projects.

I remember someone inquired about the lifesize cutout not long ago.
c.png

source: musicpriceguide

Now My Heart Is Full live 'event':

Synchronicity are doing an adaptation of Mayflies for tv. Moz is not mentioned... as yet.

Jack Lowden doesn't seem that busy at the minute...?

Or perhaps a subtle adaptation will transform it in to...a moving telly tale of four young working-class lads bonding over Mike Joyce's transformative snare work, giving each of them a whole manner of permission, as if a new kind of belonging could be made from Joyce's sublime stick work...like...nobody knew you as he did...?

Jack Lowden doesn't seem that busy at the minute...?

Or perhaps a subtle adaptation will transform it in to...a moving telly tale of four young working-class lads bonding over Mike Joyce's transformative snare work, giving each of them a whole manner of permission, as if a new kind of belonging could be made from Joyce's sublime stick work...like...nobody knew you as he did...?

I'll ask. I have a few excuses.

I'm still in shock about Finsbury Park - imagery that might appeal to the right-wing, bad. Men's men throwing coins & yelling 'poofy bastard', nothing to see here. 👀

20201010_223155.jpg

Oh my... I was going to post the same thing. Just finished to read it. Glad to know we read the same news...

Oh, most of the news I read nowadays are a selection personalized by the infamous algorithms... They show up in a screen of my phone, but it's not exactly like an app... and it is obviously heavily influenced by what you search in google. So I end up with a selection of local news about: Morrissey, Contemporary Art, Classic Films, Literature, Tibetan things, Cats, sometimes indie music and quite often Freemasonry (which is weird for me... I have no interest in Freemasonry, but my phone or google decided that I do, so I end up getting news about Freemasonry, but specially Freemasonry in Spain... which is even weirder, because I obviously don't live in Spain).

The most useful "news" I got recently were several reports of the same study that says that if you look ay your cats and you squint your eyes and then you blink very slowly (as if you were falling asleep), then that is more or less like a huge smile in the language of the cats... so the cats really like it. I tested it with all my cats and it's funny... each time I do it, they meow and they walks towards me in a playful way.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom