"On the road ....."

FB_IMG_1612830573867.jpg

Reply:

Screenshot_20210209-002639~4.png

Regards,
FWD

yikes! that don’t sound too good.

I know, I don't like it.

It could be Moz deciding to retire - or Boz retiring - or money problems (the whole industry is crippled).

Or it just could be just her way of saying they had good times on tour.

Social media is AWFUL.

I really wouldn't blame Moz if he retired - the deeper I look into what happened to his reputation, the more shocking, unfair, shoddy & bigoted the accusations made against him are becoming. (I will fight to the death on this point & I will win).

Having to face that - & a new record contract - & being 61 - & the entire industry crumbling - that's some mountain to climb.

20210209_112837.jpg
20210209_112834.jpg

(Pictures taken at Reading Festival 2004 by Andy Wilsher)

Last edited:
Not sure where to put this or if it has been mentioned before, but I just noticed The Smiths have a soundtrack playlist for the upcoming Shoplifters Of The World film on their Spotify profile. 20 songs, matching the number that was reported before.

I know, I don't like it.

It could be Moz deciding to retire - or Boz retiring - or money problems (the whole industry is crippled).

Or it just could be just her way of saying they had good times on tour.

Social media is AWFUL.

yeah, thinking it’s something on Boz’s side. I would think Morrissey would make some kind of statement if he himself was not going to tour anymore.

yeah, thinking it’s something on Boz’s side. I would think Morrissey would make some kind of statement if he himself was not going to tour anymore.
I would also like to think he'd be making a statement if Boz was no longer part of his band.

That truly would be the end of an era. As far as I can tell, Boz has been on stage with Morrissey for every single one of his solo gigs with the exception of Wolverhampton in 1988.

Produce Like A Pro: interview with Thelma Houston.
Morrissey mention at 18:16.
A bit on Bobby & after show party.

Regards,
FWD.

Slightly better quality than previous versions?

FWD.

10 of the best ...
From Massive Attack to Miley Cyrus: Adam Curtis’s favourite cover versions.

"Schneider TM
The Light 3000
It’s a cover of the Smiths’ There Is a Light That Never Goes Out that captures the strange complex mood of now. A machine-guided world that is at the same time full of human dissatisfaction. More and more people wanting change, yet at the same time completely suffused with a neurotic fear of making any choices that will change anything. But so wanting something."

The track concerned that Curtis couldn't be bothered to add to the article:

FWD.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom