Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Thanks! I'm terrible with technology. I once spent an hour in preview wondering why I couldn't edit Mail Chimp.
I’m old enough to remember this shit .. hang the annons ...
I mean really the annons on here are quite shite really Karen.....
I’ve been here about two and a half years now...
my main objective was to troll the trolls ....
job done really as none of these swines come any where near to me

Aunty Moz .... well .. pathetic...

Kill Carlisle and Ketamine sun...

🤣🤣🤣 you have not killed anyone

By Thursday....
you’ve bored us all to death ...

We know the rest ..............

GOOD GOD GIVE ME A REAL TROLL TO 4UCK WITH

Benny where are you 🥰🥰🥰
Education education education

I’m bored with these wannnnabeess
Educate these shit kickers ....

😤😤😤
Solo is missing a proper TROLL
I’m missing someone who I can wrestle with ..... not a puppy troll ....

Screenshot_20210319-111704~2.png

Currently reading Irvine Welsh's 2014 novel 'The Sex Lives of Siamese Twins' (pretty fab so far), and came across this:
'We hate it when our friends become successful, observed Wilde, Vidal and Morrissey; but our lovers , by God, how we utterly loathe that!'

Via a FB group post:

Screenshot_20210320-011201~3.png

FWD.

On a recent episode of the show Superman and Lois, which is about them and their two angsty songs, had a reference. The jock son makes fun of his emo brother and says something like "shouldn't you be listening to Morrissey?" In response the brother says "Morrissey's a xenophobic has-been."

So...fun! That's where things are now.

FWD clarified that it's not official. It's a fan account.
Morrissey's social media presence in a nutshell:

20210320_114456.jpg

The official Twitter bio:

Screenshot_20210320-113010_Twitter.jpg

💀

And in related news... this was today, in a Facebook group:

Screenshot_20210320-114702_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210320-114646_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Not buying SER's naivety whatsoever (sarcasm?).
He's hosted things on his own YT that specifically wouldn't fall under the blanket artist heading YT & labels use to license recordings/videos as they're unofficial.
YT (mostly) clubs all official works by an artist under one name and all previous works by them go through a licensing process whereby all contributing companies get seen under one heading - hence, there aren't YT sites for every label he's been on (Rhino being one I can think of allowed its own presence).
The FB & Twitter sites have linked to official videos and recent ones have been specifically advertised and shared on YT. Like: where did SER see the Liam Lynch videos? (Central: "The lyric video by Liam Lynch for "Knockabout World" is on You Tube today").
Morrissey's reported entrance/departure on Twitter and it quickly morphing in to a label/advertising account is well documented as too: the IG channel that sold and posted things that nowhere 'official' would. The fact that the like & share brigade continue to give the IG account some sort of validity despite its known history is, well... [insert tedious explanation].
Moving on...
FWD.

On UK terrestrial TV tomorrow:

FWD.

Edit:
Lyn Boorer:

Screenshot_20210320-141115~2.png

I wonder why it it wasn't used in the film 🤔
Never mind, I can guess 😁

Not buying SER's naivety whatsoever (sarcasm?).
He's hosted things on his own YT that specifically wouldn't fall under the blanket artist heading YT & labels use to license recordings/videos as they're unofficial.
YT (mostly) clubs all official works by an artist under one name and all previous works by them go through a licensing process whereby all contributing companies get seen under one heading - hence, there aren't YT sites for every label he's been on (Rhino being one I can think of allowed its own presence).
The FB & Twitter sites have linked to official videos and recent ones have been specifically advertised and shared on YT. Like: where did SER see the Liam Lynch videos? (Central: "The lyric video by Liam Lynch for "Knockabout World" is on You Tube today").
Morrissey's reported entrance/departure on Twitter and it quickly morphing in to a label/advertising account is well documented as too: the IG channel that sold and posted things that nowhere 'official' would. The fact that the like & share brigade continue to give the IG account some sort of validity despite its known history is, well... [insert tedious explanation].
Moving on...
FWD.

Yes, I also thought it was probably irony/sarcasm. Possibly in both cases, surely he must have noticed that the fake account simply copied the official Twitter bio. But it's also a display of a pretty... weird attitude towards these kinds of things, to say the least.

Last edited:
One for 'da club':

This will undoubtedly have some Moz references:

FWD.

Currently reading Irvine Welsh's 2014 novel 'The Sex Lives of Siamese Twins' (pretty fab so far), and came across this:
'We hate it when our friends become successful, observed Wilde, Vidal and Morrissey; but our lovers , by God, how we utterly loathe that!'
Gore or Sassoon?

Quite strange considering our recent frink musings...

Screenshot_20210322-153945_Instagram.jpg

Quite strange considering our recent frink musings...

View attachment 69945

í spotted that curio last weekend while deep 'researching' our thematic debates in matters Frink.

Being that í am an absolute shower, í chose not to post it here, despite the utter coolness, as í thought that, sometime soon, í may acquire it. So, í didn't want you lot to know about it. Wot a f***in rotter!, as Steve Jones would say.

So, having {allegedly} fibrillated my atria, you have now 'forced' my wee Jock wallet open and... Oops! í done it again :blushing:

What a unique piece of Mozzerabilia though? í wonder who 'half-inched' it? Am í an accessory in trading in stolen goods? Jings!

í noticed that the signage was missing by the time Tim Broad filmed the "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful" promotional film in the Summer of '92. Yet it was still in place when Linder took her Moz Shots in...early '92?

í am 'flitting' in the near future, and as part of my de-clutter this past week í unearthed the official XL Tench St poster from '91. The notion of that in a frame, with yer actual Wapping Victoriana hanging above, was simply too good a new decor idea to resist.

Plus, who can resist the "typical age wear, craquelure and patches of discoloration"? ~ í see it every morning in my mirror.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom