Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Re: Morrissey on Dragon's Den

So just now I was watching the English dub of Ouran High School Host club (an anime), and it's the Wonderland episode. anyway, they were talking and Tamaki said something like, "There's more to life then hitting the books I hope you know."
While it's not the exact Moz line it certaintly made me go "wait wtf."
Hearing it in Vic Migogna's voice made it 10x better.

I seriously hope he ad-libbed that line because he is a Moz fan.

i have a couple but i'd feel really weird posting them (mainly because they involve crappy screamo bands and girly comics).
ah well.

oh, by the way, a teacher at my school said he saw the smiths in 1991 without morrissey. could that have been true?

i have a couple but i'd feel really weird posting them (mainly because they involve crappy screamo bands and girly comics).
ah well.

oh, by the way, a teacher at my school said he saw the smiths in 1991 without morrissey. could that have been true?

oh come on. :p I posted one about OHSHC.
Which is definitely girly:
Ouran-High-School-Host-Club.jpg

Incidentally, I think my English Teacher may be a Smiths fan as she read the one book that has that boy writing letters to Moz (or something like that?) I'm afraid to ask her though. D:

Had a very exciting moment yesterday and wondered if anyone else saw it - not sure if it was the Mail on Sunday or the Sunday Express (they are more or less the same) but noticed round at my mums yesterday reading about Fabio Capello ignoring David Beckham for the forthcoming football friendly with Germany.....

The journalist wrote "fame fame fatal fame, it can play hideous tricks on the brain" in reference to Capellos attitude to Beckham.

I ran round the house with the paper yelling something like "see, hes a genius". To which my mum said "shut up Paul, you are 36 years old".

Had a very exciting moment yesterday and wondered if anyone else saw it - not sure if it was the Mail on Sunday or the Sunday Express (they are more or less the same) but noticed round at my mums yesterday reading about Fabio Capello ignoring David Beckham for the forthcoming football friendly with Germany.....

The journalist wrote "fame fame fatal fame, it can play hideous tricks on the brain" in reference to Capellos attitude to Beckham.

I ran round the house with the paper yelling something like "see, hes a genius". To which my mum said "shut up Paul, you are 36 years old".

yeah you do wanna start acting your age;)

Obscure Smiths references thread?

Anyway please move this. In the course of making sure you've all got enough gas to use your cookers and keep your tootsies warm (UK only) I have had to compile a fault report on a PRS heater (a pressure reduction station) where the temperature control was going up and down in a manner one could call oscillation.

In the report I managed to get the expression "the temperatures are oscillating wildly."

Well I'm proud of it anyway!!

Please refer to my post above entitled "obscure Smiths thread"

Re: Obscure Smiths references thread?

Anyway please move this. In the course of making sure you've all got enough gas to use your cookers and keep your tootsies warm (UK only) I have had to compile a fault report on a PRS heater (a pressure reduction station) where the temperature control was going up and down in a manner one could call oscillation.

In the report I managed to get the expression "the temperatures are oscillating wildly."

Well I'm proud of it anyway!!

Good for you... maybe someone will notice it and it will make them smile.

Until recently I worked for a magazine, and as part of an article illustration I had to make lists of products. Instead of using real product names, I used Smiths and Morrissey related ones. Nobody noticed. Nobody wrote in and complained, anyway!

Everyday Is Like Sunday was played during BBC Two's Coast!

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom