Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Someone tagged me in this photo on Instagram, thinking I'd appreciate it:
I'm not a fan of framing records, but it made me smile to see this anyway.

in my living room :thumb:
frames.jpg

nice. albums i have up in my living room are rock and roll animal, my fav piece of vinyl, along with micheal nesmith and peer gynt doing swan lake. i was inspired by those images of the moz singles on the wall and am thinking of putting more up. should be fun

nice. albums i have up in my living room are rock and roll animal, my fav piece of vinyl, along with micheal nesmith and peer gynt doing swan lake. i was inspired by those images of the moz singles on the wall and am thinking of putting more up. should be fun

Peer Gynt is a piece of music by Grieg, not a person. Are you thinking of Swan of Tuonela by Sibelius which was recorded with Peer Gynt by The Philadelphia Orchestra conducted by Eugene Normandy?

Imagine if there was an earthquake while they were sleeping and getting pelted with those :squiffy:

There's heavier things that could fall on your head during an earthquake. Also in all the quakes I've been in my pictures never fell off the wall. It's the books that fly off the shelves that's the problem.

Peer Gynt is a piece of music by Grieg, not a person. Are you thinking of Swan of Tuonela by Sibelius which was recorded with Peer Gynt by The Philadelphia Orchestra conducted by Eugene Normandy?

yeah lets see. its famous suites peer gynt romeo and juliet and swan lake. i do enjoy swan lake very much though i dont know classical like i do other music. its on the wall mostly for swan lake but also because of the picture used for the cover which is excellent to me. its the philharmonia orchestra performing. sorry it took me a min but i missed your response until now. its from 1957

yeah lets see. its famous suites peer gynt romeo and juliet and swan lake. i do enjoy swan lake very much though i dont know classical like i do other music. its on the wall mostly for swan lake but also because of the picture used for the cover which is excellent to me. its the philharmonia orchestra performing. sorry it took me a min but i missed your response until now. its from 1957

Deutsche Grammophon? Yellow label?

Deutsche Grammophon? Yellow label?

recorded in europe made in the usa from the varsity symphony orchestra and the logo appears to be halo with a blue label. also says grieg on it as well but i dont know what that means. the one with romeo etc, side a, is the berlin symphony orchestra conducted by joseph balzer. 33 1/3 high fidelity long player.

on another note i did this year get a bunch of old beatles 45's that im gonna frame and give to certain family members as they have that shared past. my father gave me the meet the beatles tape when i was six or eight or so as my first listening experience and it sunk in deep. should be a good moment for me to give those. looking forward to the day

keep reading and keep writting. you had pretty good taste in graphic novels of which i know a lot about. like the bike as well. maybe you need a tat to keep up with its obsession lest the bike one up your fandom lol.

After a commercial break, "Panic" was the lead in song on FOX NEWS.

Joe Panik is the Giants baseman who made an incredible double play in the 5th of the last game of the World Series. Probably a lead in to the sports roundup.

maybe you should just reconcile and put both mum and moz close to or on the heart :) . just for fun get a tat of the bike instead and one up them all. im gonna stop now with the bad jokes

maybe you should just reconcile and put both mum and moz close to or on the heart :) . just for fun get a tat of the bike instead and one up them all. im gonna stop now with the bad jokes

WTF are you talking about?

WTF are you talking about?

his bike has a license plate that says moz 84 which makes his bike a bigger moz/smiths fan than he. i suggested he should get a tat to compete with the bike for number one moz fan but he said he needed the classic cheesy mum heart tat first to which i suggested he should get both and i echoed the phrase moz says all the time about mum being closest to the heart which kinda lent itself to the pun of mum/moz being closest to (or on the) heart (tat). i then told him he should just get a tat of the bike and one up moz and mum both.

make any sense now?

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom