Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Fay-miss-men-who-love-cats-who-can-not-live-with-out-there-cats-full-stop-I-am-not-sure-if-this-has-bean-po-sted-be-fore-and-let-me-say-that-i-do-in-deed-hate-these-arty-fish-all-voy-siss
Mo-rissy-mmmm-mo-rissy-is-men-shinned-at-zero-fifteee-full-stop-a-man-who-loves-cats

o-k

Answers swapped? What’s that about?
Well, that was an assumption on my side but when you read it, everything seems like it should be the other way round. Vini went dancing with Mozzer in Bath, not Tony Wilson etc...

Republished today:

"I’ve always been curious that he’s never published any fiction. “I wanted to do short stories, but no f***er’s interested. I’ve been like that for twenty years, short stories. I like books though”. I mention Morrissey’s much maligned literary attempt, ‘List of the Lost’: “I read this review of it by a f***ing academic. It made me laugh, the f***ing review was as long as the book. Cos he lived in LA, it’s like ‘Lolita’, there’s this guy…this English artist…moves to LA, we all know why, and he meets this five man American team. At a f***ing university. This guy, this academic, it’s just so f***ing funny. Some bloke has to write (puts on voice) the hero, probably based on the author himself, meets a college team of runners… ha ha ha ha”"

Mentions in the letters as well:

"Morrissey is my kind of star. He looks like a smouldering 1950s French B-movie bit-part, or a Manchester rent boy after the rent's been paid — if you're trailing in my wake. He is a hero, no question. One of the last."

And this glorious achievement in writing:

Screenshot_20210125-114605_Twitter.jpg

The essence of being a Smiths/Morrissey fan - "The courage to get on people's tits". 😉

Um, well...
Takes all sorts I guess:

🤔

(The 4 minutes of your life spent watching this are non-refundable).

Not sure whether to post this in the Frink thread, but someone on twitter has sponged off the 'infamous'? Antonella Black "Sounds" interview from April 1985 ~

Morrissey Sounds interview 20th April 1985 (i).jpg

Morrissey Sounds interview 20th April 1985 (ii).jpg

:blushing:

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom