Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Ha! I was thinking the same and wondered if the questions answered by sacred wunderkind Johnny were originally intended for Morrissey as well, but the interviewer feared he might do something to them if they kept bothering him :lbf:

Favourite singer - "uhmmm-hmmm"

Don't be shy, it's okay to be your own biggest fan, Morrissey.

View attachment 70866

Johnny answered those questions well and with some attitude, no wonder Morrissey like him!

FB_IMG_1618249837162.jpg
FB_IMG_1618249847980.jpg

FB_IMG_1618249934430.jpg
FB_IMG_1618249930258.jpg

😲 The prices for shirts are going through the roof recently.
FWD.

I'm always sifting through Morrissey's publicity looking for different things - I'd noticed that List of the Lost gave a lot of journalists an excuse to unleash their repressed hatreds - but look at this stunning homophobia in The Guardian.

Morrissey writes about his track team in such a fetishising way. “Imperishable, they train insatiably, companions in pleasure and passionate in sentiments, they are the living picture of the desired physique.” (Ask yourself if a 56-year-old man writing in that manner about women in their teens or early 20s would be considered anything other than a bit creepy.)

Has this guy never read a book? Because men in their 50s write sexual things about young women All The Time. And that's prim in comparison.

In a liberal newspaper? Ffs.

Also the problem with Morrissey in 2015 - apart from the being a bit gay - is that he hates Britain.

Yet 6 years later we're apparently to believe he's been an evil British Nationalist since 1985.

I just needed to vent!!

a25ea9c1bb62350f357d390f2abbbb53.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 99% sure that's the antique pinkish blouse from the Corbijn covers

20210414_133039.jpg

I'm 99% sure that's the antique pinkish blouse from the Corbijn covers

View attachment 70950

í will see your 99 and raise you 100 👍

Looks like an Evans Luxe line. We used to have a settee with a similar velouresque covering.

At the next census í feel í should tick the antique pinkish box for Race...

í will see your 99 and raise you 100 👍

Looks like an Evans Luxe line. We used to have a settee with a similar velouresque covering.

At the next census í feel í should tick the antique pinkish box for Race...

I believe he was referring to this particular child of his in this 1984 Undress interview

PinkPlumShirtUndress1984.jpg

I wavered between antique pinkish and pale pink, but plum didn't seem like a valid option...

I like the thought of him spending his time dyeing a shirt to disguise the fact he's still wearing it.

I'm pretty sure nobody ever said that to him though. I have a feeling it's one of those things he says that, on second thought, just sound completely made up :lbf:

But I agree, it's a nice thought and it's a good pastime alternative to spending one's Friday night leaning over the bathtub, immersed in Persil, although perhaps less 'passionately romantic'. Just imagine the plum stains! :eek:

Last edited:

Hopefully he'll expand on this page.
I enjoyed getting these in the post at the time.
Regards,
FWD.

I believe he was referring to this particular child of his in this 1984 Undress interview

View attachment 70952

I wavered between antique pinkish and pale pink, but plum didn't seem like a valid option...

Love the fact that, in 1984, he has already diagnosed this as a "famous shirt".

í would rather have an indulgent kimono from a foul relative, than the other way around, but he wore it well.

And..."depraved barrow" 💘

In case anyone feels like redecorating their shack:

'I won't share you with my Perrier'

'Rocky Graziano in all his roguish handsomeness as the cover star for a single artwork impression courtesy of our art department. The visual legacy of both The Smiths & Morrissey under the expert curating skills of the Moz himself have produced some sublime and sophisticated homoerotic and vintage visuals of by gone eras, idols, thinkers,legends & thugs with undeniable elegance.'
:thumb:

In case anyone feels like redecorating their shack:

'I won't share you with my Perrier'

'Rocky Graziano in all his roguish handsomeness as the cover star for a single artwork impression courtesy of our art department. The visual legacy of both The Smiths & Morrissey under the expert curating skills of the Moz himself have produced some sublime and sophisticated homoerotic and vintage visuals of by gone eras, idols, thinkers,legends & thugs with undeniable elegance.'
:thumb:

A tad too subtle for my tastes.

Although they almost had me at Washable with mild soap and water...

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom