Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Slide number 6.

'Vintage stars'... I... 🤦🏻‍♀️

At least we can be sure that he'd approve of the company.

'The First of the Last to Die', apparently. Have I been getting the lyrics wrong all these years? :unsure:

I occasionally watch a bit of American Football, so the following is lost on me...
Brief reference:
Carra channels The Smiths as trio laud Liverpool hero
FWD.

Couple of Morrissey & Smiths mentions.
FWD.

Now, this is a right oddity.
An anonymous person wanted me to share this:

This was on Kimmel last night of all places.
Approx 9m 54s in.
SER is mentioned as 'Morrissey's bitchy nephew' !!
🤔:ROFLMAO:
Bizarre.
FWD.

Approx 9m 54s in.
Bizarre.
FWD.

Do you think it was specifically about SER though? It seemed to me to be more a generic, humorous description than a specific reference.

Do you think it was specifically about SER though? It seemed to me to be more a generic, humorous description than a specific reference.

SER also gives off very 'straight vibes', so in context it wouldn't really make sense if he was actually referring to him.

Still pretty bizarre.

Approx 9m 54s in.
Bizarre.
FWD.

Don't think it was aimed at him. He's far too bland to be bitchy...But.... I really thought he was going to be mentioned after the five napkins guy! :lbf:

I like watching American talk shows but for all those product placements... I mean, LEGO was not always this cool...

Anyway, what that young comedian meant was: 'I still turned out like Morrissey's Texan crybabytarist."

^ Deep, dude. Deep.
It's Albert Einstein tho, unless he was like a bro to you, or something. Best Science Buddies?

Last edited:
Bill Mullen, legendary stylist, posted this on his Instagram, and the vintage initiation shots on his instagram stories, in honour...

Morrissey Jake Walters 94 (i).jpg

Morrissey Jake Walters 94 (ii).jpg

Morrissey initiate (i).jpg
Morrissey initiate (ii).jpg

Mr Mullen worked at "Details" magazine, in its '90s Glory Glory Daze, and as such was the stylist on Morrissey's cover story with Anton Corbijn, sent over to London with Mr Corbijn, and a bunch of trunks, and...well, it didn't go well. í will let Bill tell the tale...

Seems to have mellowed a little, í guess, hence the Birth Day post.

That magazine was/is legendary, in my very personal lunchtime.
Mr Mullen mentions a 'studio' shoot, so í wonder now whether this was in addition to the finally featured Primrose Hill shots, taken on the 17th of January 1994.
Perhaps the cover was shot in studio?

Morrissey Details 1994 Anton Corbijn.jpg

Here is the article in question ~

https://illnessasart.com/2020/12/27/details-april-1994/

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom