Morrissey Central "Strangedays, Here We Come" (April 26, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "Strangedays, Here We Come - April 26, 2020

0-1_tw8ldx.png

Related item:

I was so relieved. She's fabulous. Another great star who won't behave.

If you can survive The Stones, you can survive anything...

Two things here:

1) Are we surprised that Morrissey follows this racist arsehole? No.
2) He went on an epic meltdown yesterday after being unfollowed by Piers Morgan. Go find it.

Every day is a new low in Morrissey land
You don't get it mate do you?....Hook line and sinker!!

Ah, yes, that 'patriotic' shot of Morrissey holding a Union Jack... shortly before the skinheads bottled him off for being Irish and gay.

I was reading a book about 1992 by Alwyn Turner & he makes a really good case in Moz's defense, but doesn't seem to know that Moz got attacked by the skinheads & refused to play the second night.

(Also - in live versions I don't think I've ever heard him actually sing the words National Front. He seems to skip it.)

Central posted the Isolate Morrissey meme, started by David Quantick, who hates Morrissey.

They're not curating their social to endorse people they follow.

It's a mix of PETA, dead stars, photoshop, random Morrissey references from absolutely anywhere, Fiona, Valerie Pearson International Woman of Mystery, ever decreasing interviews, complaints about sales, YouTube videos & The Death of Dude.

f***ing hell. You 're an irritating know-all.
Remember the quote - paddles & canoes?

Morrissey has become "a far right nut job. A proper big mouth of the lowest order."
Morrissey has always been way ahead of the curve.

He is as anti-establishment and anti-authoritarian as he was 1983.

He is an immensely strong person who never bows down to bullies - the people who order others how to think and what to say.

Nowadays these people are usually on the left.

Ah, yes, that 'patriotic' shot of Morrissey holding a Union Jack... shortly before the skinheads bottled him off for being Irish and gay.
He completed his full set, as far as I know, so it’s inaccurate to say he was bottled off.

Morrissey has always been way ahead of the curve.

He is as anti-establishment and anti-authoritarian as he was 1983.

He is an immensely strong person who never bows down to bullies - the people who order others how to think and what to say.

Nowadays these people are usually on the left.
Ah yes, the anti-establishment / anti-authoritarian icon who happily receives the key to the city of Tel Aviv, whines incessantly about chart placement, refuses to do do anything in his career without the backing of a major label and so on. A true outsider. ?

THAT, picture of Morrissey, is the most iconic of all the pictures that have ever been taken of him, EVER.......Every home grown respectable band have had a picture of the Jack, drapped over themselves...... Moz done it years before, suede, blur....how many people NOW think that the chineese are actually now a sub, species. .......A lot f***ing more now than a few years ago.....Oh how things can turn around in moz land ever so quickly.........VIVA MORRISSEY, VIVA THAT f***ING VACCINE, IM CHOWKING FOR A PINT...

Ah yes, the anti-establishment / anti-authoritarian icon who happily receives the key to the city of Tel Aviv, whines incessantly about chart placement, refuses to do do anything in his career without the backing of a major label and so on. A true outsider. ?

Tel Aviv is the least authoritarian city in the middle-east.

(& he doesn't support their government)

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things here:

1) Are we surprised that Morrissey follows this racist arsehole? No.
2) He went on an epic meltdown yesterday after being unfollowed by Piers Morgan. Go find it.

Every day is a new low in Morrissey land
And here we are at 06.40 in the morning after skinny has knocked one off, he moves straight on the second most important thing of his day...... playing the wind up merchant, on here, the classroom fool, the court jester........ you are good at what you do mind, I have to admitt that...... not to sure about the second thing you do of a morning.....

That’s a bit like pointing out that Socrates was actually a Helene. Or that Jesus was Jewish. Or that Napoleon was a monarchist. Or that The Sex Pistols had signed for EMI. Or that Michael Collins swore an oath of allegiance to the crown.

Grow up you soft twat.

That’s a bit like pointing out that Socrates was actually a Helene. Or that Jesus was Jewish. Or that Napoleon was a monarchist. Or that The Sex Pistols had signed for EMI. Or that Michael Collins swore an oath of allegiance to the crown.

Grow up you soft twat.
You're the one that needs to grow up. I love Morrissey, but if you can't see through his hypocritical facade to the person he actually is, then you've got the perceptive ability of a teenybopper.

I was reading a book about 1992 by Alwyn Turner & he makes a really good case in Moz's defense, but doesn't seem to know that Moz got attacked by the skinheads & refused to play the second night.

(Also - in live versions I don't think I've ever heard him actually sing the words National Front. He seems to skip it.)
That’s definitely the case for his Beethoven was Deaf version.

I'm sure I've heard him sing the words, NF disco, can't think at the moment on what format, could have been a concert on you tube within the last 10 years or so?

I started looking & I haven't heard him sing it yet. In some of the YouTube footage it's obvious he's deliberately missing it out.

I started looking & I haven't heard him sing it yet. In some of the YouTube footage it's obvious he's deliberately missing it out.
I've only ever heard him sing that perfect line, very raerly, it does happen Nerak, seek and you will find, little one

I'm sure now I've had a little think, its at the Hollywood bowl Nerak, if you have a deek, the let me know....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom