Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

Just checked my order on the recordstore website, it says my bundle has been "sent for packaging" - hopefully arrive next week sometime. At this rate, my copy of Very Best of should arrive in time for Christmas.

Just got the email about The Very Best Of being shipped too. Looks like I'll be getting that before the Glamorous Glue bundle. Crazy.

I've had an email too - GG bundle and album being shipped together - lets see what the postman makes of that.

Now a lesser chap may think recordstore are just saving on postage delaying GG and sending together with album.

The email they sent says the following;

You chose complete shipping for the delivery of your order by Standard Mail, this now completes your order.

i'm pretty sure I wanted the GG bundle on the day it was released...

The email they sent says the following;

You chose complete shipping for the delivery of your order by Standard Mail, this now completes your order.

i'm pretty sure I wanted the GG bundle on the day it was released...

I haven't got any email off them - but agree with you. Surely they must know how many of each product they have in stock, and can stop offering it for sale when they have sold out instead of f***ing people (i.e. me) about by saying they are waiting for more stock from suppliers etc.
I'm guessing I'll get the same shit with the Very Best of album because they'll have sold more than they have in stock.

I understand your frustration with not getting the product in a timely manner. That sucks.

Just a detail....is there really anything in either package you haven't heard before (esp with the rips on download)? It's not like it's, you know, a new album or anything.
Course, that's more to do with what Moz is putting out there than recordstore's performance....
I don't have mine either, but this detail is what keeps me from getting too upset.

But they had no problem taking my money from my bank account, though.. so shouldn't we expect our stuff to be delivered on time when we pre-ordered it 3 weeks ago?

I understand your frustration with not getting the product in a timely manner. That sucks.

Just a detail....is there really anything in either package you haven't heard before (esp with the rips on download)? It's not like it's, you know, a new album or anything.
Course, that's more to do with what Moz is putting out there than recordstore's performance....
I don't have mine either, but this detail is what keeps me from getting too upset.

It doesn't matter what it is i have ordered, the fact is I have ordered it and paid for it - and they haven't delivered it on time like they said they would. I have all the stuff already, but they don't know that, and it shouldn't make a difference. I'm not upset, just annoyed that I have paid for something and not got it.
What if a new fan (who, in theory, this Best of is aimed at) ordered this, got an email saying it was no longer in stock and decided to just cancel the order?

I just want what I have paid for, as any prostitute within a 15 mile radius of my house will tell you.

It doesn't matter what it is i have ordered, the fact is I have ordered it and paid for it - and they haven't delivered it on time like they said they would. I have all the stuff already, but they don't know that, and it shouldn't make a difference. I'm not upset, just annoyed that I have paid for something and not got it.
What if a new fan (who, in theory, this Best of is aimed at) ordered this, got an email saying it was no longer in stock and decided to just cancel the order?

I just want what I have paid for, as any prostitute within a 15 mile radius of my house will tell you.

LOL - good points.

Hi Spike, Hows life in sunny Swindon :)

Did you order your bundle fairly late on? I ordered 2 bundles about a week apart and I recieved one bundle today and an e-mail saying my second one was shipped today. That bundle is def. the one I ordered second so perhaps if they are working through their back orders starting with the ones ordered first?

Swindon has been so sunny today i have a very red face, but apart from the looks from passers by things are great.

Theory as to why i've not received my bundle, mail from recordstore says that i chose to wait for complete shipping, which includes very best of CD. Today i got a mail saying it had all been shipped. Just gotta get the bank holiday out of the way now.

I still want to know where the guy from recordstore.co.uk is to explain this - he was happy enough to pop on here and blame Moz for the last lot of delayed orders, where's his excuse this time round?!

I haven't heard anything from them since Monday, when they told me my order would be shipped on Tuesday. Needless to say, it wasn't.
Very reminiscent of that bitch on e-bay who sells the massive Morrissey posters (who I paid £16 to) only to receive a Lego Starwars poster. All apologies and offers of refunds, but still no poster or refund.
Is everyone on the internet out to scam people!?

I got my email last night - GG Bundle and album shipped together. With postage at only £2.82 I don't blame them for posting them together.
Fingers crossed for something signed...

Dave

So I'm guessing the people that are having the two items shipped together are those that ordered them at the same time, which kind of makes sense and explains why they didn't receive the apology email on Monday. Still no explanation for the delay for those of us that ordered separately though. Very bizarre.

My GG bundle and my Very Best Of CD/DVD came in the post this morning. Nowt signed.

Re: recordstore.co.uk

Everything (Bundle plus CD/DVD ) has been shipped on 21st April.
Cheers Moz

Re: recordstore.co.uk

Both Glamorous Glue and Very best of arrived today and very well packaged. :)

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom