Suede: The Insatiable Ones (Official Documentary)

For about 18 months between 1993 and 1994 they were probably my favorite band; contesting only with Red House Painters. They were so good.

In 2014 after seeing them play Dog Man Star in it's entirety, they were also my favourite band for 18 months or at least Suede was all I listened to. I still rate them as my second favourite band of all time after The Smiths. I shall definitely be buying this DVD. Does anyone know if it will only be available through their webpage or will other online retailer stock it?

For me, Suede became The Smiths of the '90s. Definitely my favorite band between 1994-1999 with Pulp being a close second. Had the chance to see them live twice during that period. Sadly they haven't toured the US since 1997 save for one Coachella appearance in 2011. It doesn't look like that's going to change.

I know there are many hours of never seen before band footage taken by Simon Gilbert, I'm curious to see how much ends up the documentary.

@everydayslikesunday, I'm guessing sales of the DVD will be not limited to their site, but the opportunity to get the signed poster probably is.

Tags
brett anderson documentary suede
Back
Top Bottom