Sweetie Pie

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
Could someone please provide me with Morrissey's Sweetie Pie on Mp3 format?
The thing is I live in Sweden and the single doesn't seem to be released here and I am desperate to hear this B-side... The lyrics are incredible, some of his best in a while!

Hope you can help me...
//GS

Could someone please provide me with Morrissey's Sweetie Pie on Mp3 format?
The thing is I live in Sweden and the single doesn't seem to be released here and I am desperate to hear this B-side... The lyrics are incredible, some of his best in a while!

Hope you can help me...
//GS

could someone actually bother to search the forum beforre requesting songs that are already there?

Exactly. Sanctuary changed their distribution and license deal in Scandinavia as they thought SONYBMG were too expensive by the end of the day. Now the deal is hold by BORDER MUSIC in Gothenburg which means you can´t find the records at all... Luckily for me I was in the U.K. stalking Mozza at the same time as this single were released...

Anyhow, BERLIN, even Julia agrees, BERLIN were the ultimate Moz experience 2006. Already when he took the stage you could see the madness and glimpse in his eyes and you know it was too be more than good.

To all the people in sweden, Norway, Denamrk, Germany and England I shared Moz with for more than 15 times this year. RESPECT anf thank you.

could someone actually bother to search the forum beforre requesting songs that are already there?

Does it physically hurt you if i say NO?

Wow, I am loving Sweety Pie, it's so strange! By the way, 'Gregor Samsa' is a great nickname.

The strangest Moz song ever... Avant-Garde Morrissey is here! ??

Thank you, btw... Literary nick names are the finest of them all.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom