Sylvain Sylvain dies (January 13, 2021)

Rest in peace Sylvain Sylvain Mizrahi.

Official confirmation via FB:

Screenshot_20210115-021330~2.png

Very sad news.
FWD.

Now the topic of a Central post:

Last edited:
yes baz iv seen that played in the local club,looked interesting,used to watch the old boys playing it.
We play in a league structure, it’s been going on in Carlisle since the First World War..
I’ve played since 91...
it’s very competitive, and very addictive, and argumentative...
But great fun ... it’s quite a rare game, only played in a few places in the UK ... I’m blessed that someone else knows about my private passion on a Thursday night... PS... less of the 4kin olde..🤫🤫🤫

Like everybody else, I'm not bothered. The New York Dolls were a shite band and I didn't know him personally. Unlike most of the people posting about how terrible his death is, I'm sure his family and actual friends are genuinely upset.

Shouldn't this be in Off-topic or Other Music?
You should be off topic...
as well....
The people who tolerate you on a daily basis are the real hero’s ...
you have the subtlety of a brick..
and the depth of a shot glass..
now 4uck off ....

You should be off topic...
as well....
The people who tolerate you on a daily basis are the real hero’s ...
you have the subtlety of a brick..
and the depth of a shot glass..
now 4uck off ....
Come now, this isn't the time or place for venom. Restrain yourself.

Almost two million people dead from Covid 19.
Morrissey has no sympathy for them.
Cowering away in his hotel room, out of touch with any and all humanity.
Morrissey is a coward, racist, and COVIDiot. When he finally ends his life, we will celebrate and not a single tear will be shed.

It pleases me that Moz’s heroes are dying off one by one. Soon he’ll join them and the world will be better off.

We agree on something.
See what I mean Hoff, two people who are poles apart in their views, and opinions, have been brought together by this anti Moz half wit...

We’ll be going out for a pint together at this rate🥳

This was brought to my attention again via Twitter. A lovely read.

I was just thinking that getting the Dolls back together in 2004 was one of the more generous things Morrissey has done. Then I come to the last question, and he is actually quite touching about this achievement. Quite touching. Thanks for posting the link.

This was brought to my attention again via Twitter. A lovely read.

Yes, a good read, moz is always very serious when speaking about the dolls, never any quips or dual meanings .. His first love presumably

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom