Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Baby's first concert tee.

16612972234_0ef64dfa75_b.jpg

Regarding crowds, I had a surreal experience seeing them in Santa Cruz. I was given a dirty plate full of weed that I had in my pocket. THe crowd was DEAD. THey weren't even hardly clapping, it was CREEEEEEEEEEEEPY, it made me sound like tornado of high fives girl, but I hadn't smoked it yet.

In the interest of any shared La Lucha mask fears, here's a face. :p

17049405769_3582b003d1_b.jpg

If you communicate with forced, manipulated signs I WILL TUNE YOU THE f*** OUT.

It's like Monsanto for bees.

Sonuvabitch. Literally on my desk the whole f***en time.

16620353023_7877a74368_b.jpg

17033127607_70742c7731_b.jpg

Brother: Have you heard from Dad lately? He's not answering texts or phone calls.

Me: No. I'll call him.

Brother: Okay.

Me: He's not answering me either but sometimes he doesn't get texts because his internet is turned off. I could actually drive up there and check on him today, I do need my brake pads replaced, I could use the garage and his help.

Brother: Okay but don't replace your brakes, I want him to go to a game at 4.

:straightface: So he wants me to check on him, but don't get anything of your own accomplished. THanks brudder.

My dad's a troglodyte. He hates leaving his house. SOmetimes he hates answering the phone. But sometimes when he does answer the phone, good luck hanging up, he won't shut up. :p

He went to a funeral on Saturday and forgot to turn his phone back on. It took until Thursday for anyone to notice. :p Welcome to my world, dad! :D

Remember that day I posted a picture of my birth certificate while trying to prove some f***ing stupid great point and you guys said it was dumb and I thought, "Huh. Super dumb." and took it down? I'm a rational, intelligent person, but sometimes I get swept up in the Great Game and forget fundamentals. Morrissey does that ten times more often than I do. You didn't mock me, you helped me. We have to help him. He's helped us.

If you ask me to empathize why you did the things you did, you have the same responsibility to empathize why he does the things he does. He rose to fame fast, had no choice but to embrace it's vices because it was his only reality, and he subsequently has taken counsel from people unversed in wise decision-making. To mock him is to miss the point of universal empathy and compassion. Does he make a lot of bad decisions and logical f***-ups? Yes. Is it entirely his fault. No. He's one of us, we're supposed to be bringing him home and making him as happy and comfortable as possible, not teasing him with the bullhook. He didn't voluntarily join the circus, our boss sorta thrust him into it and YOU KNOW IT.

As tired as he is, he never stops trying to do the right thing. He has pressure to be a bully, but I see the kid that keeps looking to what the right thing is to do.

When I was housesitting there was communication. He was sizing me up for whatever sinister thing that's on the table and he concluded "You are a good girl, aren't you?" He knew. And he didn't stop communicating. He played with me. He played this game, guess how many cats are in the picture. He didn't coerce me or make demands, he was the SAME Maisey that played with me in the 80s when the dark, dark shit was hitting the fan. So he's dialed in as much and he's a good person. He put on the brakes when he could've taken advantage.

I think he and his friends saw me in the anorak. But March, April, May was Felix.

I saw it. I saw Felix looking for me in Vegas. :tears: It's 100% him.

I could be wrong. Night swimming isn't an exact science. I know when I met Maisey I felt instantly calm and at home, zero threat.

None of this matters. Josh wants me to lighten the portrait of his dog. I made it too dark. Maybe it's my Sorrow Will Come in the End Painting. :D Does my fringe look okay?

16628066104_d40154f0ec_b.jpg

So the dog on the right I painted five years ago. But they hang on the same wall together. He wants me to lighten the dog on the left whose snout is creamier to match the dog on the right with the titanium white fu man chu snout. It would be easier to just start over. :straightface: AND he wants to incorporate the same scrap of blue paper, which incidentally I think I have. :p

16630702853_f073814629_b.jpg

Learn from the cubs. Be the cubs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noah asked me to order him a chicken sandwich. I bought a beer for me, a chicken sandwich for him, put it on MY room that he was paying the incidentals for. HE ATE THE CHICKEN SANDWICH in the editing room.

Back
Top Bottom