Take the peodo link down david t - listen to the fans

Woah woah woah. Steady on there.

He's a good guy. Going through a rough patch. Many reasons. He worked with Moz. Some time back.

Cut him some slack. I know I'm a little easy on the trigger, but trust me, he's in a bad place right now.

I'm not saying we justify our comments on circumstance that no one else would know, and heaven knows I'm not perfect.

Cut him some slack.

P.

Thirded.

It´s very sad to see someone like Mr. Reynolds leaving this site. A true legend for the collectors amongst us.
He has been quite generous sharing M rarities in the past until he got a warning from the M-camp not to do so any longer (taht´s how I remember it). So first of all I hope he is not getting into any trouble sharing these instrumental takes -even if these are "only" excerpts of the full tracks- with us which probably are from the Miraval-sessions.
As for his personal situation, it´s always hard to loose a friend/family member etc., so my best wishes to him and his family.

BTW it´s not the quantity of posts, it´s the quality that matters.

Who is this clown and why would we miss him? Less than 300 posts in 8 years. Ooo big contributor.

You checked the number of Mr. R's posts but not the content and based the value of his contribution to this site on superfluous information. How surprising.

You checked the number of Mr. R's posts but not the content and based the value of his contribution to this site on superfluous information. How surprising.

He has contributed rarities--valued by many. And some insightful comments. ( I have read them since my original post asking who he was.) But... dare I say others who provide interesting comments over the years are just as valuable? What about the posters who provide humor content? Quality is a subjective term. He should not be regarded as more important simply because he has some valuable goods on offer. (Nor should he be dismissed for low post count. My mistake; I own it.) This is a discussion forum after, all. Think the site would thrive with just the bootlegs forum? I don't.

What got my panties in a twist, was his bribery stunt.

But I do hope he stays. I certainly don't want him to leave. Or stop contributing.

He has contributed rarities--valued by many. And some insightful comments. ( I have read them since my original post asking who he was.) But... dare I say others who provide interesting comments over the years are just as valuable? What about the posters who provide humor content? Quality is a subjective term. He should not be regarded as more important simply because he has some valuable goods on offer. (Nor should he be dismissed for low post count. My mistake; I own it.) This is a discussion forum after, all. Think the site would thrive with just the bootlegs forum? I don't.

But I do hope he stays. I certainly don't want him to leave. Or stop contributing.

None of what you've responded with addresses my original post except for one parenthesized line. The point wasn't value, but your consistent disregard for and inability to ascertain facts. I was merely addressing your habit of forming impotent, fact-free, clumsy opinions that your exaggerated sense of importance and intelligence insist you share.

None of what you've responded with addresses my original post except for one parenthesized line. The point wasn't value, but your consistent disregard for and inability to ascertain facts. I was merely addressing your habit of forming impotent, fact-free, clumsy opinions that your exaggerated sense of importance and intelligence insist you share.

I addressed your points. I agreed that the number of posts is not a good indicator of the worth of a poster. Everyone has something of value to contribute--whether large or small.

Bargaining chips--let's call them assets or currencies: He has rarities. Someone else has wit. Another has insight. Another has humor. Should those with assets bribe/blackmail David to alter the site, threatening to leave if he doesn't--taking their assets with them? No. This is bribery/blackmail. This is immature, unethical, and sometimes illegal.

If you are still confused, I am afraid you are out of luck. I cannot dumb it down any further for you.

Last edited:
Who is this clown and why would we miss him? Less than 300 posts in 8 years. Ooo big contributor.

What has post count got to do with anything? Who is sad enough to post as often as you and CG? I can barely tell the difference between you two any more...

Last edited by a moderator:
whats happening with these demos, im late to the party and the link has been deleted, dont be greedy mr reynolds ..share them

I am extremely sad he is leaving this site. The only contributor I was really following and who wasn't buggering our arses with useless posts. Don't want to mention names. Glass menagerie for ever.
Respect Mr Reynolds.

He's responsible for leaking some of the most important Morrissey bootleg recordings the fan community has ever heard. His post count is irrelevant. Post count volume has nothing to do with value here...but by all means, keep pretending it does and bestow upon us another 50 or 70 pseudo-intellectual, self-important banalities masquerading as "contributions"...

He's responsible for leaking some of the most important Morrissey bootleg recordings the fan community has ever heard. His post count is irrelevant. Post count volume has nothing to do with value here...but by all means, keep pretending it does and bestow upon us another 50 or 70 pseudo-intellectual, self-important banalities masquerading as "contributions"...

He can still contribute. It is his choice. He is boycotting this site because David refused to take down that link on the Main Page. It has nothing to do with me. Or my silly posts or that fact that I called into question (out of ignorance) his contributions to this site. If he really cared about sharing unconditionally with the fans, then he would continue to leak the bootlegs either here, at Smiths Torrents, or through the Pirate bay. The fact is that he NEVER was leaking them unconditionally. It was all about getting recognition--recognition from folks like you.

I wish Mr Reynolds had leaked something of worth to us lot. Maybe a mire of inane blog posts, or some pictures of a hick's answer to Miss Haversham, or some passages copied directly from Wikipedia...

Wow, I just realized this download was here. Great stuff. It'll be sad if Mr. Reynolds is gone forever. He did truly share a lot of amazing things over the years.

Back
Top Bottom