Take the peodo link down david t - listen to the fans

Wow, I just realized this download was here. Great stuff. It'll be sad if Mr. Reynolds is gone forever. He did truly share a lot of amazing things over the years.

Keep showing him some love. I am sure he will return. He probably wants/needs to feel appreciated. Don't we all.

Come back Mr Reynolds. You are missed.

What? You of all people wish to make concessions? What happened to your Wild West approach? I am shocked, to be honest. I know that you too have a soft spot when it comes to child abuse. But come on. You are being a hypocrite here.

We're not all a cold horrible c*** like you.

Farewell Mr. Reynolds. I've posted (or have been instrumental in posting) some big rarities — only to be shat on by these people. I'll miss you (and I'm definitely not posting any other hidden treasures here). Honey you know where that torrent site is.

bye mr r. dont think we ever spoke but ill miss some calm sanity and some of those boots. i feel with you on the child abuse issue. lots of bad memories for me as well and it painful to even be around the subject. especially when it just seems to be given legitimacy by people trying to advance there secondary agenda.

Mr. Reynolds - thank you SO much for all you have contributed over the years. It made my day many times!
Also, thanks a million for the snippets you posted of YMPR and NLU - that was amazing to listen to!!
I hope you'll please remember the people on this board that do appreciate your contribution to this site and forum
and not let the unkind or unappreciative people prevail

the funny/ironic thing about this thread is that the "peodo" story on the main page has long been buried since new stories came in...this thread still sits on the front page of the forum because people keep commenting!

Indeed

the funny/ironic thing about this thread is that the "peodo" story on the main page has long been buried since new stories came in...this thread still sits on the front page of the forum because people keep commenting!

Back
Top Bottom